Are Phoenix immune to Plague??

I recently put my Nightsister squad against an enemy Phoenix squad in Grand Arena. Mother Talzin has omegas applied to all three abilities that require them. Whenever I used Mother Talzin's AOE that applies plague, I would do damage, but I wouldn't apply any stacks of plague? I'm 99% sure Phoenix isn't immune to plague, but why wouldn't I be applying plague?

Replies

• Low potency or High tenacity
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • Probably Kaanan’s Clear Mind unique (shared with Hera lead), whenever they suffer a debuff, they heal 25%. So plague might flash on them, but then they heal to 100%, clearing it.

So functionally imunne, unless you do 26% or more damage to their health when applying, or until Kaanan is gone.
  • Probably because of Kanans unique, which grands health for debuffs on Phoenix allies cuz' of Heras lead, sooo they loose health, they get plague, they receive health due to Plague being a debuff and get full health again, so they loose Plague.

That'd be my guess~
  • TheJEFFtm wrote: »
    Probably Kaanan’s Clear Mind unique (shared with Hera lead), whenever they suffer a debuff, they heal 25%. So plague might flash on them, but then they heal to 100%, clearing it.

So functionally imunne, unless you do 26% or more damage to their health when applying, or until Kaanan is gone.
    Probably because of Kanans unique, which grands health for debuffs on Phoenix allies cuz' of Heras lead, sooo they loose health, they get plague, they receive health due to Plague being a debuff and get full health again, so they loose Plague.

That'd be my guess~

Ah, okay. That makes sense. Thanks.
  • Sometimes people put all tenacity mods on a synergy team to make it an anti-debuff team that works. It is actually incredibly smart, especially with Phoenix.
  • Sometimes people put all tenacity mods on a synergy team to make it an anti-debuff team that works. It is actually incredibly smart, especially with Phoenix.

Can you elaborate a little?
    Probably Kaanan’s Clear Mind unique (shared with Hera lead), whenever they suffer a debuff, they heal 25%. So plague might flash on them, but then they heal to 100%, clearing it.

Wait wait wait!!!! I call ****. I never hear of NS being a viable counter to NS. Is there something that breaks this against Phoenix if it is true?
  • Prior to g13, Phoenix were actually a soft counter to NS teams, if equally geared. They did require all the zetas in the Phoenix team to work however, but still never hurts to have another team that can take down NS
  • TVF
    36594 posts Member
    TheJEFFtm wrote: »

Wait wait wait!!!! I call ****. I never hear of NS being a viable counter to NS. Is there something that breaks this against Phoenix if it is true?

You don't believe their kits?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Daze-expose-stun train, auto-heal, mass-cleanse, two decent damage dealers, dispel. Makes sense.

Where did I claim anything about using sisters on sisters? (Though of course, you can win a mirror match by outplaying the AI if you are roughly equal or better in gear and mods)

The most you could take from my statement is that an underprepared or misplayed NS team might time out against Phoenix due to not being able to land plague - though as stated above, a boss Phoenix can soft counter sisters.
  • TVF wrote: »

You don't believe their kits?

Alcohol-induced reading comprehension issues

Where did I claim anything about using sisters on sisters? (Though of course, you can win a mirror match by outplaying the AI if you are roughly equal or better in gear and mods)

The most you could take from my statement is that an underprepared or misplayed NS team might time out against Phoenix due to not being able to land plague - though as stated above, a boss Phoenix can soft counter sisters.

My bad, meant Phoenix counter to NS.
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Lol whut is this thred
  • Nihion wrote: »
    Lol whut is this thred

Forum gold
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    Nihion wrote: »
    Lol whut is this thred

Forum gold

Tru
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    NS is a great counter to NS imo
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • If you heal to 100 percent health, you lose plague
  • Gifafi wrote: »
    NS is a great counter to NS imo

Hmmm, that makes sense. I just hate upping teams that don't have pilots.

This same mechanic makes them pretty good against Carth teams. All the DOTS just keep healing the Phoenix, and they counter the OR characters to death.
  • This same mechanic makes them pretty good against Carth teams. All the DOTS just keep healing the Phoenix, and they counter the OR characters to death.

Interesting. I like the way you think.