The Resolute - New Capital Ship Kit Idea

ftm4rw5nyc81.png

Good day to all,

It is obvious that a 3rd GR Capital ship won't be (and doesn't need to be) added anytime soon. However, this one is a highly likely addition once we have more normal ships and full Resistance and FO fleets available.

The Resolute

Tags: Light Side, Capital Ship, Jedi, Galactic Republic
Description: Subversive Jedi Capital ship that utilizes dispels, valor and true strike to gain an overwhelming advantage.
Maximum Speed: 175
Crew Required: General Skywalker

Abilities:

1) Debilitating Hit (Basic Ability, Omega Level) Final Text:
Deal physical damage to target and inflict Buff Immunity for 2 turns. This attack cannot be evaded.

2) Resolute Advance (Special Ability, Omega Level) Final Text: (CD: 4)
Dispel all debuffs on target ally. Then, all allies gain the True Strike unique buff for 2 turns which cannot be prevented or dispelled. Galactic Republic allies also gain 30% turn meter and Defense Penetration Up for 1 turn.

True Strike – Next attack is guaranteed to hit, crit and dispels Foresight or Evasion Up on the target if they have it. Then, this buff expires.

3) Find the Opening (Special Ability, Omega Level) Final Text: (CD:3)
Deal physical damage to all enemies and dispel all buffs on them which cannot be evaded. Then, call target ally to assist. If target ally is Galactic Republic, they gain Offence Up for 2 turns (before the assist). All allies gain Valor for 2 turns.

Valor - Grant 15% turn meter and reduce the cooldown of the ultimate ability of the allied Capital Ship by 1 at the end of that turn.

4) Bold Tactics (Unique Ability, Omega Level) Final Text:
All allies have +20% Critical chance. Galactic Republic allies also have +20% Speed and recover 10% protection whenever they critically hit an enemy. Whenever a Clone Trooper ally inflicts Target Lock or dispels an enemy, they gain True Strike for 1 turn. If Rex’s ARC-170 is present at the start of the battle, it gains True Strike for 1 turn. If Ahsoka Tano’s Starfighter is called as a reinforcement, it gains True Strike for 1 turn.
Reinforcement Bonus – Gain Accuracy Up for 2 turns.

5) Dominant Offensive (Crew Ability, Omega Level) Final Text: (CD:11)
Dispel all buffs and inflict Marked and Defense Down on the primary target for 3 turns, which cannot be resisted or dispelled. All allies gain 50% turn meter (doubled for Galactic Republic), Clone Trooper allies gain Offence Up and Jedi allies gain Speed Up for 3 turns which cannot be prevented. If Rex’s ARC-170 and Ahsoka Tano’s Starfighter are present, they are also called to assist. This attack ignores Taunt, Stealth and Outmaneuver.

Replies

• DarthVeritlyn
    704 posts Member
    edited February 2020
    Options
    Admiral Yularen would be a better fleet commander. And I dont think EC characters should have ships until theres more than just Malak and GAS. I mean currently Han Solo and Chewie are the only Legendary crew, so I think we need more Legendary ships befors we get EC ships
  • Options
    Admiral Yularen would be a better fleet commander. And I dont think EC characters should have ships until theres more than just Malak and GAS. I mean currently Han Solo and Chewie are the only Legendary crew, so I think we need more Legendary ships befors we get EC ships

You're forgetting about thrawn
  • Options

You're forgetting about thrawn

Oh true, still we need more Legendaries before ECs
  • Options
    Agreed. General Skywalker would be more akin to the 'Twilight', as well as Commander Tano.
  • Options
    Zombefyer wrote: »
    Agreed. General Skywalker would be more akin to the 'Twilight', as well as Commander Tano.

Or, hear me out here, no EC ships
  • Options

And Darth Malak gets a capital ship: Leviathan
  • Options
    Yeah, change the Fleet Commander to Admiral Yularen
  • Options

I'd prefer Darth Nihilus to get the Ravager
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options

What about Darth Traya's ship, the Betrayer?
  • Options
    Ultra wrote: »

What about Darth Traya's ship, the Betrayer?

I really dont see why you two wont leave me be. And when making a jab, try and be more original. Hope you have a great day