I received double rewards KAM shards

Replies

• Options
    UdalCuain wrote: »
    @CG_SBCrumb can we get a dev response on this? Or am i supposed to go report this as missing shards on EA Help to get another 24 shards since the rest of the 50 Shards of KAM got it?

I noticed your bug report on AHQ. It did make me giggle. The bug is that they got extra shards, not that you didn't get them. There's no way that EA are going to give shards to match others that got more than they should due to a bug.

Yea well, anything to get a response from them on something that clearly needs to be addressed instead of GL releases
  • Bezu
    39 posts Member
    edited March 2020
    Options
    UdalCuain wrote: »
    @CG_SBCrumb can we get a dev response on this? Or am i supposed to go report this as missing shards on EA Help to get another 24 shards since the rest of the 50 Shards of KAM got it?

I noticed your bug report on AHQ. It did make me giggle. The bug is that they got extra shards, not that you didn't get them. There's no way that EA are going to give shards to match others that got more than they should due to a bug.

Yea well, anything to get a response from them on something that clearly needs to be addressed instead of GL releases

Hi,

Many thanks for your help.

Hope it will be addressed by the devs soon

All the best.
    Post edited by Bezu on
  • chmoAr0ufif0u
    83 posts Member
    edited March 2020
    Options
    Is this how it get's fixed?
    - Fixed an issue that could cause an inbox message to be duplicated.

What about people who already got affected either by getting them twice or not getting double drop?
    @CG_SBCrumb
    Post edited by chmoAr0ufif0u on
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    2oDMSK7.gif
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Diel
    109 posts Member
    Options
    @OP

Informing the community was the right thing to do. Thanks.

I am sure CG won’t disclose what exactly happened but often they came up with some kind of community-friendly solution. Maybe they reduce the difficulty of the mission once the top tier guilds unlocked KAM across the board. The effects of this problem won’t be of significance for most of the players.
  • Diel
    109 posts Member
    Options
    ZAP wrote: »
    Diel wrote: »
    @OP

Informing the community was the right thing to do. Thanks.

I am sure CG won’t disclose what exactly happened but often they came up with some kind of community-friendly solution. Maybe they reduce the difficulty of the mission once the top tier guilds unlocked KAM across the board. The effects of this problem won’t be of significance for most of the players.

I’ve got a bridge to sell you...

No need currently. I hope you don’t involve yourself in criminal business.
  • TJax
    101 posts Member
    Options
    There was a note in the server update this week that they fixed an issue which could cause duplicate inbox messages or something to that effect. This was probably in response to the issue uncovered by these early unlocks.

CG should come clean about the issue. Stuff like this just continues to breed resentment and erode the confidence of the player base.
  • Options
    Anyone with a screenshot having received 2 times shards?
  • Options

Ya let me post it so they take back my double shards... just give me a minute. I'll post is soon. Hold your breath please.
  • Options

Ya let me post it so they take back my double shards... just give me a minute. I'll post is soon. Hold your breath please.

Maybe they should
  • Bezu
    39 posts Member
    Options

Hi,

Sadly no one is doing it. This means you will have to make a screen shot for any reward.
    Plus as the game has no date/time that can be included into the picture, it will be hard to proof also with 2 pictures. Can be the same picture some will say.

Thanks.
  • Options
    It's a shame CG is just doing nothing about it.
  • MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member
    Options
    Bezu wrote: »

Hi,

Sadly no one is doing it. This means you will have to make a screen shot for any reward.
    Plus as the game has no date/time that can be included into the picture, it will be hard to proof also with 2 pictures. Can be the same picture some will say.

Thanks.

I don't think we need a screenshot. This is a widely known fact and certainly one that CG is aware of. But their plan seems to play 3 monkeys and wait until everyone forgets about it. Compared to other problems and events in the game few people that keeps the topic alive is next to nothing. Am I right @CG_SBCrumb ?
  • Options
    Shamefull from CG. @CG_SBCrumb could at least show some respect and answer players.
  • Options
    This time i got also 2 times 2 Shards and was somehow surprised, but i also remember some weeks (or even months) ago, there was a TB where i should have received shards, but i didn't (and btw never got fixed to date).
    I don't really think it's connected, or that this is the solution of the first problem (missing KAM shards), but i didn't feel bad, as i was still missing some earned & not delivered shards :-)
    Swiss Garde Officer, drop me a message if you're interested joining
  • Options
    I wish that was the case, some kind of stealth compensation for those who didn't get shards. But it aint... Just another shady CG business
  • Bezu
    39 posts Member
    Options
    Hi,

Any news on this one?
    We are running another LS TB and still no official answer regarding the old one rewarding double rewards.

Thanks.
  • Options
    So some in MAW got KAM today because of this “bug”. CG needs to step up and do the right thing and role those shards back. There’s no excuse for allowing this.
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • TVF
    36594 posts Member
    Options
    Roll
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options
    There’s no excuse for allowing this.
    Why do you think they are ignoring this subject entirely
  • MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member
    Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    There’s no excuse for allowing this.
    Why do you think they are ignoring this subject entirely

My guess is because all 3 choices I can think of they can make is pretty bad for them. 1- roll back: anger their best spending players, 2- double everyone's kam shards from the last ls geo: anger rest of the playerbase who can get none or very low amounts, 3- compensate everyone: how?

What's your guess?
  • Options
    It is TOTALLY unfair and only gives advantage to whales guild.
    Again
    And CG will do nothing about it not even a post. It doesnt exist. Move away.
    Again
    It will be fixed when a certain amount of people starts to get KAM shards (f2p and dolphin)
    Again
This discussion has been closed.