Poggle vs Phasma

Naugrin
686 posts Member
With the upcoming changes, which should I work on?

Niether is vital to my current team(s). I was thinking phasma for an AE squad. I haven't developed any other FO toons.

Though poggle fits anywhere and I do have a maxxed out GS.

Replies

• Pog lead with GS is pretty thweet
  • Toukai
    1822 posts Member
    I would go with Poggle. He fits almost any group (like you said). Unless you plan to run a Phasma(L) team, I don't think she is worth it. I have her max *'d and she sits on my bench in PVP. I use her in GW mostly, but I do not have Kylo or another FO unit to capitalize on her procs.

Poggle's buff is also just absolutely devistating to any team who doesnt have a QGJ or Asajj to purge. I had a Bariss (who crits for 1700 base) strike me down for almost 4-5k on a poggle buff + crit.
  • Poggle surely sounds like the choice but maybe Phasma if you have some FO synergy that'll work in the current meta for now. When the meta switches though, it could be "game on" for Phasma, we'll see!!!!
  • I like both and have used both in my PvC team. I prefer phasma in my 5th slot with QGJ (L), Yoda, Ahsoka, and GS. I finish in top 5 on a highly competitive hard launch shard. As my first 4 attack fast and then I steal round two. Poggle does well also but I would drop future over night with this setup.
  • I find Poggle is more universally useful, but both are great for PvE modes since they have good health. I just posted in another thread about how I thought Phasma is a bit underrated as "clean up" for second turn kills. She does VM in her first turn and if she gets offense up either from Poggle or QGJ then she hits pretty hard on her second turn since her damage is more than doubled and has the option for an AoE.
  • Oootini
    636 posts Member
    Personally I love phasma (don't have nah experience with piffle so cat help you there).
    Anyway she goes last after my toons so she gets to use her TM manipulation and advantage, and can then strike speed down on enemies. She has a huge hp pool and food synergy with FO toons too. I like her:)