G13 R7. Chaze???

I saw it in Grand arena last week. And if they're modded right they're almost as scary as when they first came out. Has anybody else seen it either I was fighting a guy with a immeasurable amount of resources or somebody that doesn't care and just wants to have fun.

Replies

• Pretty easy tbh.

• Given the alternate homes for R2/C3PO in GR/Resistance teams, I really am wondering if these 2 would fit in well with the remaining Rebel Legends team (Han/Luke/Chewie).

No data but I just feel like they would be really solid there.

• Given the alternate homes for R2/C3PO in GR/Resistance teams, I really am wondering if these 2 would fit in well with the remaining Rebel Legends team (Han/Luke/Chewie).

No data but I just feel like they would be really solid there.

Of course an end-game Chaze goes great with CLS trio. Wiggs does also though, and other rebel pairs. Once you remove C3PO and R2 from that team though it just straight-up is not the same team. You change a lot of things. It is no longer a counter to what it was before. If anything Chaze makes the team better on defense but offense probably far worse, although I imagine Chirrut is just like Scav Rey in terms of endgame damage.