First Order Executioner mods

I'm trying to take advantage of all the health stacking and in turn, the offense stacking, so I'm using health mods.

For maximum damage, do I want to have health primaries in all four slots where that's possible? (Assuming I can get a high-speed secondary in the arrow slot.) Do I want to go for CD in the triangle slot?

I currently have him at r3 with these stats, with everything modded for health except a speed-primary arrow for now. I'm not worried about CC due to so the advantage he gets from himself and allies.

Thoughts?
2x1l06vrwhdy.jpg
yx8u2xzjkxu7.jpg

Replies

• If he's anything like Grievous, I believe the math works out to where it's better to have a CD primary triangle than a health primary, but other than that, yeah, max out his health.
  • Max cumulative damage FOX is obtained with a CD set and a CD triangle with health arrow, cross and circle. Health % secondaries on any that can have it, offense % on any that can have it, flat offense and flat health everywhere. For PvP defense where you can't target him with Hux, FOO or FOSFTP you'll also want quite a bit of crit chance and some speed. You can pretty much ignore CC (and to a certain degree speed) on offense or in raids.

For Max first turn damage you want an offense set, CD triangle, offense arrow and cross. Rest of the modding as above. This will give you more damage in the first approximately 3 turns FOX takes but after that the CD+Health setup does more damage. The reason for this is any offense you add wont contribute to stacking damage increases. Note this offense setup is only higher damage under KRU or Hux lead where you gain bonus CD in battle and is only really useful for very specific counters (back in the traya meta 2 years ago you could kill her early in the battle by modding FOX this way) and you sacrifice quite a bit of survivability modding this way.
  • Hmm. I guess for now, I'll try switching the triangle to a CD primary and seeing what that does, given that mod gives a bigger boost to CD than an entire 4-piece CD set bonus.

It'll at least give me a sense of how much CD helps versus health.