Thrawn event

I am debating on whether I should farm Kanan from squad arena or Grand moff as if I farm GMT i will then have my first 7 star, but if I farm Kanan i wont for a lot longer, any suggestions?

P.S. GMT= Grand Moff Tarkin

Replies

• Thrawn is a lot better in the long run, plus having kannan will you give a complete (?) Phoenix team. Phoenix can also be used to get emperor palpatine and 2/5 for Yoda.
  • Thrawn is a lot better in the long run, plus having kannan will you give a complete (?) Phoenix team. Phoenix can also be used to get emperor palpatine and 2/5 for Yoda.

He would give me a complete Phoenix team
  • so is that the best option to do?
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Anakin1 wrote: »
    Thrawn is a lot better in the long run, plus having kannan will you give a complete (?) Phoenix team. Phoenix can also be used to get emperor palpatine and 2/5 for Yoda.

He would give me a complete Phoenix team

this is probably the best option early game. tarkin is good for his ship but other than that he's pretty meh. phoenix, as said above, gets you thrawn/EP too. having a 7* doesn't do much (iirc) unless a guild above your level lets you park there and get free rewards
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Definitely do kannan. Phoenix gives you thrawn and he has a much better capital ship as compared to GMT. Phoenix also have good ships, both of which can also be used to unlock Chimera. They are also more useful in GW and making it simmable.
  • ok thx