Padme? What now

Just 7 starred padme. Need some opinions on temporary lineups for raids and tournaments. Grand master yoda is park of my revan team. Jedi knight anakin is currently the leader of my clones until I get shaak-ti up and going. Here are screenshots of my galactic republic characters and of my light side characters0e8tze5xv8ow.jpg
lxvceb9zewbm.jpg
u12f0j527t4r.jpg

Replies

• I would strongly suggest moving JKA to your padme team. I would suggest a Rex lead for your clones. Then your padme team could include padme, jka, and Ashoka. Your 4th and 5th could vary. Maybe qui gon and r2 based on what you’ve got. You really want a full GR squad for padme to get all the bonuses you can
  • Run JKA under Padme lead with the 501st clones
  • If you want to run clones make sure you get the tactical advantage zeta on Fives or it sucks.
  • Padme, Anakin, Ahsoka, General Kenobi, a Galactic Republic fifth (I use Aayla because her stun on a crit is fantastic). Barris and Clone Wars Chewie are good because they're slow, which gives them ample time to build stacks of protection to convert into Courage.

For now, all four 501st with Rex lead and use Clone Trooper as your fifth. Shaak Ti just needs her zetas to be effective, the more gear the better, but I used her at 5* and 6*g11 just fine. You'll also need the zeta on ARC Trooper.

Jedi Revan, Bastila, Jolee, Yoda, any other Jedi.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Get the zetas on padme and get her geared before you worry about it.

After that, jka needs to be on your padme squad, he should not be leading a clone squad. Based on your roster, I'm guessing you have enough time before she's geared and zetad to get some real support leveled up for her.

Unless you're just looking for a gac b/c squad, in which case this is a waste of time. Just put any unused gr with her.