Client update?

I just got a client update on iOS, but there’s no word from CG what it is (which is unusual). Anyone know what’s up?

Replies

• a2daj
    22 posts Member
    edited February 2020
    One bug they fixed is one that only affected iPad Pro 2018 models (the ones without the home button). The Journey Guide UI was all messed up when you first opened it. All of the character tiles were on one line until you scrolled left or right. Now they're all being displayed as intended when opening the Journey Guide.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/12-9-quot-iPad-Pro-2018-displays-Journey-Guide-incorrectly/m-p/8526313/highlight/true#M34429
  • It also looks like they may have fixed the scrolling issues when you're farming gear with their 'Find' UI. The previous content patch caused it to snap back to the beginning after you simmed a battle.
  • a2daj wrote: »
    It also looks like they may have fixed the scrolling issues when you're farming gear with their 'Find' UI. The previous content patch caused it to snap back to the beginning after you simmed a battle.

This would be nice if they fixed it... then again if this is what they are focusing and prioritizing fixes for this kind of stuff with all the actual gameplay related bugs then whos setting their priorities
  • Karozg
    35 posts Member
    edited February 2020
    Gearing is also broken. You need to place each gear one by one even if you have all 6 to go up to g13
  • Karozg wrote: »
    Gearing is also broken. You need to place each gear one by one even if you have all 6 to go up to g13

Try adding those pieces one by one. You'll probably need some salvage for multiple pieces that you don't have enough of.
  • Android also got an update. It's not force pushed yet. Prolly with tonights announcement.
  • UdalCuain wrote: »
    Karozg wrote: »

Try adding those pieces one by one. You'll probably need some salvage for multiple pieces that you don't have enough of.

I had 3 characters ready for g13 and didnt spend any gear but the button dissappeared after the update.

• Overboss
    35 posts Member
    edited February 2020
    It also seems you can only access legendery events through the journey guide now.
    Which sucks because it locks you out of certain legendaries (like Padme and R2) unless you are lvl85.
  • Karozg wrote: »
    UdalCuain wrote: »
    Karozg wrote: »

I had 3 characters ready for g13 and didnt spend any gear but the button dissappeared after the update.

I think they might have removed the upgrade button for gear requiring Kyrotech parts - the button doesn’t show up for me for Sith Trooper g9->g10, when the only piece left to equip is Kyrotech.