Sick of scrolling

Why is it that I have to scroll and scroll and scroll to pick a node to farm an item then after getting it or not getting it (whichever the case may be) I have to scroll and scroll and scroll again to try again? It never used to be like this.... so annoying.

Replies

• same here.
    that’s annoying me every single day
  • I just noticed that; it's never been that way, like ever since near day one. It's not very annoying to me, but it's like an anti-quality of life update lol
  • Exletion wrote: »
    I just noticed that; it's never been that way, like ever since near day one. It's not very annoying to me, but it's like an anti-quality of life update lol

Is it a coincidence that it starts you back at the crystal purchase for the gear or character you need
  • Treeburner wrote: »
    Exletion wrote: »
    I just noticed that; it's never been that way, like ever since near day one. It's not very annoying to me, but it's like an anti-quality of life update lol

Is it a coincidence that it starts you back at the crystal purchase for the gear or character you need

If I had to bet money on it, I would say, probably not haha
  • Exletion wrote: »
    Treeburner wrote: »
    Exletion wrote: »

If I had to bet money on it, I would say, probably not haha

Glad someone cleared that up lol
  • Rubberb0y wrote: »
    Why is it that I have to scroll and scroll and scroll to pick a node to farm an item then after getting it or not getting it (whichever the case may be) I have to scroll and scroll and scroll again to try again? It never used to be like this.... so annoying.

Agreed, this is super annoying. Would be a nice QOL fix eventually
  • Buy your refreshes first and then sim them all at once? Maybe.
  • Hmm it doesn't do that for me. When I sim a node it stays scrolled to the node.
  • Same with me as the above poster. It stays on the node i sim on.
  • Same with me as the above poster. It stays on the node i sim on.

So let me clarify. If you go into the LS/DS battles, find the node, and sim, it will stay on that node anytime you go back into that battles tab.

However if you search for gear (click on needed gear in character screen and search) it shows a list of nodes that you can farm for that gear. If I scroll all the way to the right and sim, once I'm done simming that list of places for gear goes back to the start, and you have to scroll back to find your node to sim again if you want to refresh and sim more.
  • Daishi wrote: »
    Same with me as the above poster. It stays on the node i sim on.

So let me clarify. If you go into the LS/DS battles, find the node, and sim, it will stay on that node anytime you go back into that battles tab.

However if you search for gear (click on needed gear in character screen and search) it shows a list of nodes that you can farm for that gear. If I scroll all the way to the right and sim, once I'm done simming that list of places for gear goes back to the start, and you have to scroll back to find your node to sim again if you want to refresh and sim more.

Yeah that doesn't happen for me. Just tested it with Stun Guns. Searched for stun guns and scrolled all the way to the right for the last stun gun node listed and did a sim. It stayed there and didn't scroll back to the start.
  • Is it an IOS vs Droid issue? I've noticed it happening on my Iphone, will have to check my droid tablet now to see.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.