Territory Wars Reward idea

Rosstheboss89
373 posts Member
edited February 2020
Although the rewards have had a buff they’re still very stale for the amount of work that goes in. Not to mention we use the same 4-5 squads on offense with the same defense most wars.

So here’s my suggestion.

Similar to GAC you have feats to complete (not too difficult to jeopardise the performance but still a challenge), along the lines of kill 3 enemies with Resistance Hero Characters. The challenge would be for each member, each member who completes it contributes to an equally shared guild reward. Could be a gear pick, character shard pick. The rewards obviously scale with the difficulty and the amount of people who complete it.

Thoughts?

EDIT: was due to incorrect title 🤪

Replies

• Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator
    Rewards are fine given the amount of work imo
  • Although the rewards have had a buff they’re still very stale for the amount of work that goes in. Not to mention we use the same 4-5 squads on offense with the same defense most wars.

So here’s my suggestion.

Similar to GAC you have feats to complete (not too difficult to jeopardise the performance but still a challenge), along the lines of kill 3 enemies with Resistance Hero Characters. The challenge would be for each member, each member who completes it contributes to an equally shared guild reward. Could be a gear pick, character shard pick. The rewards obviously scale with the difficulty and the amount of people who complete it.

Thoughts?

Anything to make TW a little fun again
  • @Ultra of course, I’m not claiming I do anymore than follow instructions for offense and defence. But the officers put a lot of work in for sure, it’s also about the added challenge and fun element to what was the best game mode prior to GAC
  • The last time that ride to add a “fun” element to TW... well... search something like “character bans”.
  • Although the rewards have had a buff they’re still very stale for the amount of work that goes in. Not to mention we use the same 4-5 squads on offense with the same defense most wars.

So here’s my suggestion.

Thoughts?

This would give an advantage to the guild with more members since they have more attempts to get bonus points from TW feats than their opponent.
  • I like the idea. They should give us something like a gear chest or guild tokens for such feats!

I wish that we get the TW bonuses back. They could add those bonuses to GAC aswell!

So here’s my suggestion.

Thoughts?

This would give an advantage to the guild with more members since they have more attempts to get bonus points from TW feats than their opponent.

Might stop "sandbagging "