Add rancor icon to journey guide. (practice mode)

Prev1
TuncBlack
407 posts Member
edited February 2020
Can you add the sandbox mode to this screen?
4gd5zs77143i.png

@CG_SBCrumb @CG_TopHat
Thanks,
Post edited by TuncBlack on

Replies

• littleMAC77
    2397 posts Member
    edited February 2020
    They are releasing a new game mode where people build temporary barriers to prevent flooding?

edit: this joke is less funny after OP was edited to say sandbox instead of sandbag
    Post edited by littleMAC77 on
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • ZAP wrote: »
    Sandbag walls to protect us from salty tears flooding

FTFY
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.
  • In order to prevent Guilds from purposefully Sandbagging we have made it so all guilds must join with exactly 42 people in order to participate in TW.
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    Didn't realize you could sandbag individual events.

Luckily the devs are tagged so they can pop right in and explain.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TuncBlack
    407 posts Member
    edited February 2020
    TVF wrote: »
    Didn't realize you could sandbag individual events.

Luckily the devs are tagged so they can pop right in and explain.

I want something dont die, and allow us to use all our roster. Not just faction. Is it possible?
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    It was pointed out to me that you probably mean sandbox mode, not sandbag mode.
  • TuncBlack
    407 posts Member
    edited February 2020

Sure, call it what ever you want at least give us the d*mn sandbox, tutorial, practice mode. What is so taking long? :)

All ı see is,
    - Put a rancor head as icon art
    - allow all faction mixing.
    - do it as non reward version, or unkillable rancor raid.

Are we request something hard?

Also ı dont understand what is the meaning of these survey, answers question seasons. We ask this maybe 3 year before, still waiting something can be done in 1 hour... Dew it.

@CG_SBCrumb @CG_TopHat @CG_RyDiggs @CG_CapGaSP @CG_JohnSalera @CG_Carrie @CG_Erik @CG_SvenGG @CG_SHOULD_BE_ASHAMED @Kyno @TVF @DarjeloSalas @EA_Joz @EA_jesse @EA_MindTricks (you owe me also kid adi mundi lol)
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    TuncBlack wrote: »

Sure, call it what ever you want

Sorry sandbagging means something entirely different in SWGOH hence all the confusion.
  • UdalCuain
    4996 posts Member
    edited February 2020
    I think it's fabulous that in all your tags you've definitely tagged someone that definitely doesn't work for CG.
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    UdalCuain wrote: »
    I think it's fabulous that in all your tags you've definitely tagged someone that definitely doesn't work for CG.

Is it @CG_SHOULD_BE_ASHAMED?
  • Ultra
    11454 posts Moderator

Kozispoon really did a 180 after leaving CG
  • UdalCuain wrote: »

i think crumb, tophat, joz, mindtricks, RyDiggs, and sven are the only current CG/EA employees of the 15 named.
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member

i think crumb, tophat, joz, mindtricks, RyDiggs, and sven are the only current CG/EA employees of the 15 named.

Implying I left.
  • UdalCuain
    4996 posts Member
    edited February 2020

Yep. Let's leave the tags in the quotes, see if we get a response from them.

Edit: NM, they fell victim to the banhammer.
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    ZAP wrote: »
    Wait, is darjelo a mod?

Am I?
  • Ultra
    11454 posts Moderator
    Wait, is darjelo a mod?

Kyno said there were 8 total volunteer mods and I have no idea who 6 of them are lol
    The forum is 100x better on desktop

You can also tell who a mod is on desktop version
  • Ultra wrote: »
    Wait, is darjelo a mod?

Kyno said there were 8 total volunteer mods and I have no idea who 6 of them are lol
    The forum is 100x better on desktop

You can also tell who a mod is on desktop version

Computer?????.... ok mini boomer.

Get with the times.... smart whatever is it
  • Nice try but i'm 90% sure they ignore these kind of posts. As much as i want a Sandbox mode too if there is no profit in it i highly doubt they'll ever do it
  • TuncBlack
    407 posts Member
    edited February 2020
    @CG_SBCrumb still soon?
    or any info you can share with us?

You can also reply @CG_TopHat no need to wait another Q/A season just for yes or no.
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    Tagging devs has a less than 1% success rate. It's even lower when you're asking for new content.
  • TVF wrote: »
    Tagging devs has a less than 1% success rate. It's even lower when you're asking for new content.

Why, are they alien? :)
  • Lots of useful feedback from the usual suspects, as always. I can’t imagine why devs don’t spend more time reading the forums?

To OP: I like the idea. And not just rancor but all raids. It would be neat to be able to have a practice mode for perfecting your teams and mod setups.
    Just let the player choose which phase to enter and then include a “reset” function when you’re done to restore it to full health.
  • kello_511 wrote: »
    Lots of useful feedback from the usual suspects, as always. I can’t imagine why devs don’t spend more time reading the forums?

To OP: I like the idea. And not just rancor but all raids. It would be neat to be able to have a practice mode for perfecting your teams and mod setups.
    Just let the player choose which phase to enter and then include a “reset” function when you’re done to restore it to full health.

Right, simple, because there's already a game mode that's setup like this.... Oh, wait, no there isn't. You're asking for something entirely different. The devs probably don't spend more time here because of the inane suggestions that infer that doing anything in this game is as simple as a drag and drop choose your own mode widget.
    Lots of useful feedback from the usual suspects, as always. I can’t imagine why devs don’t spend more time reading the forums?

Right, simple, because there's already a game mode that's setup like this.... Oh, wait, no there isn't. You're asking for something entirely different. The devs probably don't spend more time here because of the inane suggestions that infer that doing anything in this game is as simple as a drag and drop choose your own mode widget.

Are we only allowed to provide suggestions that are drag and drop now?
    Regardless, I don’t see anyone suggesting that this was that “simple”.

However it seems that it would be simpler than a full new game mode (since the raids are already built) and also there is the fact that the devs mentioned that they were looking into options for “sandbox” play.
    kello_511 wrote: »

Are we only allowed to provide suggestions that are drag and drop now?
    Regardless, I don’t see anyone suggesting that this was that “simple”.

However it seems that it would be simpler than a full new game mode (since the raids are already built) and also there is the fact that the devs mentioned that they were looking into options for “sandbox” play.

OP claimed it would be easy earlier in the thread.
    TuncBlack wrote: »

Sure, call it what ever you want at least give us the d*mn sandbox, tutorial, practice mode. What is so taking long? :)
    Are we request something hard?

Also ı dont understand what is the meaning of these survey, answers question seasons. We ask this maybe 3 year before, still waiting something can be done in 1 hour... Dew it.

• Also, using "just" in a phrase generally implies it is simple or straight forward. Unless sarcasm is involved, but that didn't seem the case here.
  • Also, using "just" in a phrase generally implies it is simple or straight forward. Unless sarcasm is involved, but that didn't seem the case here.

It wasn’t sarcasm but it also wasn’t meant as a judgement on the amount of effort needed to complete it.

Something can be simple and straightforward but still require effort to accomplish.
    If I decide I want to run a marathon, understanding what I need to do to accomplish that is simple and straightforward. That doesn’t mean it’s not going to take effort to do it.

And my greater point was that there could be useful discussion about the OP suggestion rather than the dozen gibberish posts that we have above mocking the OP for mis-using a word (it seems that English may not be his primary language) or for daring to tag the developers.