Add rancor icon to journey guide. (practice mode)

2Next

Replies

• Its really simple, ı can do it for them without requesting anything.
    Including both Art/ Coding/ testing.

And they know its easy task too. So that's why ı push them to take action for it.
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    kello_511 wrote: »
    And my greater point was that there could be useful discussion about the OP suggestion rather than the dozen gibberish posts that we have above mocking the OP for mis-using a word (it seems that English may not be his primary language) or for daring to tag the developers.

What mocking?

There was genuine confusion about the misuse of the word "sandbag" which was eventually cleared up.

And tagging the developers almost never works, especially if you were ignored the first time. Just pointing that out. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »
    And my greater point was that there could be useful discussion about the OP suggestion rather than the dozen gibberish posts that we have above mocking the OP for mis-using a word (it seems that English may not be his primary language) or for daring to tag the developers.

What mocking?
    They are releasing a new game mode where people build temporary barriers to prevent flooding?

edit: this joke is less funny after OP was edited to say sandbox instead of sandbag
    ZAP wrote: »
    Sandbag walls to protect us from complaints
    Themy wrote: »
    In order to prevent Guilds from purposefully Sandbagging we have made it so all guilds must join with exactly 42 people in order to participate in TW.

• TVF
    36577 posts Member
    edited February 2020
    TVF wrote: »
    There was genuine confusion about the misuse of the word "sandbag" which was eventually cleared up.

I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »

Of course, those examples above are “genuine confusion”.
    I can see how someone honestly thought the OP was referring using bags of sand to prevent flooding with his request.
  • kello_511 wrote: »

What mocking?
    They are releasing a new game mode where people build temporary barriers to prevent flooding?

edit: this joke is less funny after OP was edited to say sandbox instead of sandbag
    ZAP wrote: »
    Themy wrote: »
    In order to prevent Guilds from purposefully Sandbagging we have made it so all guilds must join with exactly 42 people in order to participate in TW.

yeah, all of those posts came before OP edited the title from "Time to Add Sandbag here" (or something along those lines), which made it seem like it was possibly yet another TW sandbagging complaint thread.

or in other words:

Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q

I can see how someone honestly thought the OP was referring using bags of sand to prevent flooding with his request.

Next time I suggest not riding in on your high horse after the thread title and OP have both been edited to be less ambiguous. There was nothing pre-edit that suggested this was an idea for a new game mode.
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q

Next time I suggest not riding in on your high horse after the thread title and OP have both been edited to be less ambiguous. There was nothing pre-edit that suggested this was an idea for a new game mode.

Ahh, ok. So In the post where you said...

...you didn’t know that it referred to a new game mode and you legitimately thought he meant he was concerned about flooding. Got it. Thanks for clarifying.

Ahh, ok. So In the post where you said...

...you didn’t know that it referred to a new game mode and you legitimately thought he meant he was concerned about flooding. Got it. Thanks for clarifying.

Yes, it was a joke about a new game mode involving sandbags. I made the joke because it appeared the OP was complaining about TW sandbagging, since that is generally what this forum uses the term "Sandbagging" for, and at the current moment no mode exists related to sandbagging.

• Seems to me the attempted policing of a couple of harmless jokes has derailed the conversation more than the jokes themselves. Nice work.
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.
  • Seems to me the attempted policing of a couple of harmless jokes has derailed the conversation more than the jokes themselves. Nice work.

I tried to bring it back on topic, but the responses immediately turned into semantics discussions because I used the word “just”.
    Seems to me the attempted policing of a couple of harmless jokes has derailed the conversation more than the jokes themselves. Nice work.

I tried to bring it back on topic, but the responses immediately turned into semantics discussions because I used the word “just”.

These comments are really "bringing it back on topic"
    Lots of useful feedback from the usual suspects, as always. I can’t imagine why devs don’t spend more time reading the forums?

Seems to me the attempted policing of a couple of harmless jokes has derailed the conversation more than the jokes themselves. Nice work.

Lots of useful feedback from the usual suspects, as always. I can’t imagine why devs don’t spend more time reading the forums?

Yup, you totally got me.
    Good chess match, pigeon.

Yup, you totally got me.
    Good chess match, pigeon.

Still stuck on insults, really being the model for forum posters.
  • ZAP wrote: »

How very Anti-complaint of you, preemptively no less...

As an idea though, since this hasn't been brought up since someone decided to bring it back on topic, it's a good idea, though perhaps not so easy to execute as people may think. I doubt they'd do it with other raids until they can be simmed though, if they went through with it.