Upgrade button gone?

Prev1
Asylumwar8
178 posts Member
edited February 2020
It's gonna be painful if I have to put each individual piece of gear on Rose.

Replies

• Asylumwar8 wrote: »
    Seems it's only on toons that have the same gear piece needed more than once. Yes I have enough to make each piece

You are missing something somewhere. Upgrade button works as long as you have enough mats to make every piece of gear.
  • BraveSirRobin
    36 posts Member
    edited February 2020
    No. Went for me too. Had to craft the piece, equip it, then could upgrade

Fortunately I have neither the equipment nor inclination to upgrade Rose
    Seems it's only on toons that have the same gear piece needed more than once. Yes I have enough to make each piece

You are missing something somewhere. Upgrade button works as long as you have enough mats to make every piece of gear.

Nah I am experiencing the same thing. Definitely have enough gear but no upgrade button. I am guessing it is something they broke in today's update probably by the change:

GENERAL - Fixed an issue that could occasionally cause upgrading a character to fail when tapping the Upgrade button on the character details screen

Nah I am experiencing the same thing. Definitely have enough gear but no upgrade button. I am guessing it is something they broke in today's update probably by the change:

GENERAL - Fixed an issue that could occasionally cause upgrading a character to fail when tapping the Upgrade button on the character details screen

The fix: remove the Upgrade button

My upgrade button is still there
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    Asylumwar8 wrote: »

Or is it
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »

Or is it

It is 8ara58rtntla.jpg
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »

Or is it

It is 8ara58rtntla.jpg

Just look at that fase.
  • velxwt0op8uo.jpeg
    Mine isn’t there. Yes I have the gear to craft both those items.

Agree with OP. I have several characters that qualify for full gear level upgrade. Some have the Upgrade button, some do not. The latter have multiple slots that require the same piece of gear. Yes, I have enough gear to create all the pieces, just like the OP. No, I am not going to post a screenshot.
  • velxwt0op8uo.jpeg

What type of phone? I am on an android device.

I specifically used Veers because he also requires multiple of a single gear piece too.
  • velxwt0op8uo.jpeg

I specifically used Veers because he also requires multiple of a single gear piece too.

I just had it with Resistance pilot. No upgrade button. I crafted and equipped his MK 5 Chedak Comlink, then the upgrade button appeared after that allowing me to equip the remaining 5 pieces with one tap. It's all a bit squiffy.
  • velxwt0op8uo.jpeg

iPhone 8+
  • Monel
    2784 posts Member
    First no button, then button and now sometimes button. CG lives RNG content!
  • velxwt0op8uo.jpeg

iPhone 8+

Maybe it is an iOS vs Android thing? I seem to recall another thread complaining about iOS being broken after a recent server update.
  • Another bug? I can't believe it.
  • velxwt0op8uo.jpeg

iPhone 8+

Maybe it is an iOS vs Android thing? I seem to recall another thread complaining about iOS being broken after a recent server update.

I'm android. The earlier reports of it were android too, so I thought it was the other way round.
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    I hope they take it away for every toon but Rose.
  • ZAP wrote: »
    velxwt0op8uo.jpeg

iPhone 8+

Check more toons where you have all the equipment to upgrade.

It’s not just that you need to craft a piece or need multiple of the same, my jawa scavenger has the upgrade button, yet lots of others don’t.

Correct. Posted 4 examples, 2 with the button, 2 without.

I don’t intend to press the button on any of the 4 any time soon!
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    ZAP wrote: »
    velxwt0op8uo.jpeg

iPhone 8+

It’s not just that you need to craft a piece or need multiple of the same, my jawa scavenger has the upgrade button, yet lots of others don’t.

Press the button, Frank.
  • Ok I take it back, I will post a screenshot. Savage here needs 4 different pieces. I have all required salvage but no Upgrade button. Android device.3kkfiikpwlen.png
  • Monel
    2784 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    velxwt0op8uo.jpeg

iPhone 8+

Press the button, Frank.

Too much work, button pressing can cause arthritis.
  • TVF wrote: »
    velxwt0op8uo.jpeg

iPhone 8+

Press the button, Frank.
    os5yoara1bn2.gif

velxwt0op8uo.jpeg

iPhone 8+

Not an Android/iOS issue, I’m on ios

i just checked my entire roster, every single character that can be taken to the next gear level has the upgrade button. clearly it is affecting others, i must just be lucky
    velxwt0op8uo.jpeg

iPhone 8+

i just checked my entire roster, every single character that can be taken to the next gear level has the upgrade button. clearly it is affecting others, i must just be lucky

Have you updated through the play/app store manually? Mine only started doing this after I did.
  • I had it earlier today on several characters that all only needed one gear piece which I had crafted.
  • UdalCuain wrote: »
    velxwt0op8uo.jpeg

iPhone 8+

Have you updated through the play/app store manually? Mine only started doing this after I did.

Nope, must be it