GL Rey a year away to unlock

Didn't have ebon hawk to 7 stars last time, but had all requirements this time. Bonus tier gives 10 shards. You can pay 1000 crystals (999 but really cg you aren't fooling me) for another 10.

After unlock and completing the one free bonus tier you are at 10/65. So 55+85+100=240 more shards needed. Next month and every month after I will pay the 1000 crystals and get the 20 shards each month. So, one year from now I will have a 7 star Raddus.

I understand p2p should have an edge, but I assume the galactic legends will have all requirements released with 2 months, so 10 months with an OP toon before p2p is what cg has deemed appropriate?

I haven't been negative towards the GL requirements at all, but this I guess has pushed me across that line.

Replies

• Maybe wait until the Raddus is an official requirement before you get all huffy.
  • Also it could run twice a month, so you can half your farming time if that ends up being the case.
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Miketo28 wrote: »
    Didn't have ebon hawk to 7 stars last time, but had all requirements this time. Bonus tier gives 10 shards. You can pay 1000 crystals (999 but really cg you aren't fooling me) for another 10.
    They almost got away with it too!
  • For a start yes wait till it’s a requirement , secondly Rey is a legend and Tbh any requirement they set is acceptable cause at the end of the day you will eventually get her for free , and if you wish to get her sooner to have an advantage over your opponent that’s entirely on you and I don’t think complaints are justified.
  • TVF
    36591 posts Member
    You save a crystal with every refresh!
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • I tried it and it seems you can refresh more than once....maybe someone found out if there is a maximum.
    So....save your cristales until u really need her I would say
    Que la Fuerza os acompañe!

Kakaka

Telegram @Kakakawakaka
    https://swgoh.gg/u/kakakawakaka/
    Código aliado 192-195-873
    https://swgoh.gg/g/516/global-elite-games/
  • I tried it and it seems you can refresh more than once....maybe someone found out if there is a maximum.
    So....save your cristales until u really need her I would say

You can refresh 19 times making a total of 20 max each run.
  • Yeah just wait until it an official requirement. Build up your crystal stash
  • Also seems to be running 2ce a month for now
  • solution: place higher in both arenas to get better crystal payouts
  • You know you can get it faster.... and you know how to do it
  • Maybe wait until the Raddus is an official requirement before you get all huffy.

Dang using logic and inferring is now frowned upon?

Oh wait lol when hasn’t it lmao
  • TVF
    36591 posts Member
    Tiig wrote: »
    Also seems to be running 2ce a month for now

"For now"
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Baby_Yoda wrote: »
    Maybe wait until the Raddus is an official requirement before you get all huffy.

Dang using logic and inferring is now frowned upon?

Oh wait lol when hasn’t it lmao

Sure, logic and infer away, all you want. It's entirely possible/probable that the Raddus will be required. Just don't get all upset about it before it's announced. That's illogical. You'd be getting upset about something that isn't actually a thing yet.
  • Miketo28
    205 posts Member
    edited February 2020
    Tezza23 wrote: »
    For a start yes wait till it’s a requirement , secondly Rey is a legend and Tbh any requirement they set is acceptable cause at the end of the day you will eventually get her for free , and if you wish to get her sooner to have an advantage over your opponent that’s entirely on you and I don’t think complaints are justified.

Thanks to everyone who has commented so far. I do appreciate the input, and some good points were raised.

Not official,... yet. However, I am confident it will be so I stand by my original post's calculations. My complaint isn't justified though as Tezza's comment is excellent.

My crystal resource management will need some adjustment, but yes I will speed up the progress once it and all the other requirements are released. Who knows, maybe I will need two years to finish other requirements and so the Raddus will be timed perfectly!