Finalizer announced in event calendar for 18/3

Will the event actually come before then and these are just the repeats on 18/3 and 30/3, or is 18/3 the first run?

Replies

• We will probably find out sometime in the next 3 weeks. Doubtful anyone on the forums has that information, or is able to share if they do.
  • They said that we get both cap ships end february. We got time left.
  • I noticed that the initial event for raddus says “advanced fleet mastery,” but the event in the calendar for both raddus and finalizer says just “fleet mastery.” This makes me think that the unlock event for finalized will come out before then, but they’ve planned the next events in advance.
  • vincentlondon
    4527 posts Member
    edited February 2020
    It will require Emperor shuttle and some sith ship that not many people have 7* (maybe the b28)
  • I doubt that I have every ship they're likely to require but I'll keep farming away on the ones I suspect until it's revealed.
  • We'll know tomorrow
  • I suspect they will release the Finalizer kit etc tomorrow and run the event this Friday.
  • It will require Emperor shuttle and some sith ship that not many people have 7* (maybe the b28)

Do people really not have ships at 7star?

Raddus, ywing are my only ones not at 7... and im 6 blueprints on hyena bomber.... so tomorrow or saturday for that 7 star which is basicslly done
  • I really hope the Finalizer is coming tomorrow for the first time and not March 18! They did announce February previously.

I’m very stressed out about the ships they will ask. It was so random for the Raddus (different era and even a dark side ship!) that we can’t really guess...
  • Here’s the State of the Galaxy post for January:

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/223017/state-of-the-galaxy-january-2020

CG_TopHat said:
    In February, we’re going to introduce two capital ships from the New Trilogy, the Raddus and the Finalizer.

I can’t believe CG would ever miss a deadline! Especially when so little has been released so far this year, and we’ve been promised an “ocean of content”.
  • Si0n
    117 posts Member
    I suspect they will release the Finalizer kit etc tomorrow and run the event this Friday.

The Home One fleet mastery is scheduled for Friday. Today they’ll be busy with Q&A
  • Si0n
    117 posts Member
    Palanthian wrote: »
    Here’s the State of the Galaxy post for January:

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/223017/state-of-the-galaxy-january-2020

CG_TopHat said:
    In February, we’re going to introduce two capital ships from the New Trilogy, the Raddus and the Finalizer.

I can’t believe CG would ever miss a deadline! Especially when so little has been released so far this year, and we’ve been promised an “ocean of content”.

You will be turning into a believer shortly my friend. I’ve personally never seen such sheer incompetence as CG has displayed so far.