Finalizer Date Confirmed?

Replies

• That will be the first time it returns
  • How many pieces of finalizer we will have ? Because in the movies there was 2 pieces after Holdo cut it in 2 by doing kamikaze
  • How many pieces of finalizer we will have ? Because in the movies there was 2 pieces after Holdo cut it in 2 by doing kamikaze

That was the Supremacy not the Finalizer. The Finalizer survived Holdo's maneuver.
    I suppose the Finalizer was destroyed during the battle on Exegol, though really in this movie it's totally unclear what has become of the First Order's fleet. We only see the Final Order's fleet on Exegol as far as I remember (**** this movie was so bad it forgot about the main villain organization of the last two movies lmao)
  • DarthAsajj wrote: »
    How many pieces of finalizer we will have ? Because in the movies there was 2 pieces after Holdo cut it in 2 by doing kamikaze

That was the Supremacy not the Finalizer. The Finalizer survived Holdo's maneuver.
    I suppose the Finalizer was destroyed during the battle on Exegol, though really in this movie it's totally unclear what has become of the First Order's fleet. We only see the Final Order's fleet on Exegol as far as I remember (**** this movie was so bad it forgot about the main villain organization of the last two movies lmao)

Little bias with ur Prolfile pic