I’m a mol Eliza

I’ve invested a lot in my account on here. I can’t talk to clan mates and I can’t change my name. This is to the developers. How can I change my name and talk to clan mates?

Replies

• Look up your guild's swgoh.gg page and see if anyone has a Discord name provided. You can DM them and ask for an invite to the guild's Discord (if in use) server
  • Underage account. You can't change your name or use the ingame chat but as long as you can spend money with your moms credit card you should be fine, right?
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Legend91 wrote: »
    Underage account. You can't change your name or use the ingame chat but as long as you can spend money with your moms credit card you should be fine, right?

^ this guy gets it
  • I am looking for a guild, what do I do, i try random ones and get kicked out and now it tells me im at my limit
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    @iamnohero

you will need to look for guilds that use external communication to talk to a guild.

there is a whole section here on the forum : https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/categories/player-guilds
  • I’ve invested a lot in my account on here. I can’t talk to clan mates and I can’t change my name. This is to the developers. How can I change my name and talk to clan mates?

This issue has been fixed semi recently and is possible:

Had and underage account for several years - now it's completely fixed and normal, so it is possible to do and not really all that hard....

Start a ticket saying you have an underage account you want to age it up.

Eventually you will get to an email (after a few responses back and forth) where direct you to another source to then provide your account details as well as proof of age ID (to attach to your response - say a copy of your drivers license).

A few days later you will get an in-game pop up that allows you to reset your age to the correct (overage) date.

After that, everything is as normal, you can chat, change your name etc....

• Your not missing much with mot having access to in game chat. Almost every *** word *** is **** cen****sored and the chat scrolls so if people discuss plans or what to do in chat it will just scroll off the screen within hours or a day depending on how chatty or active the guild is.

Like Ahsoka will assist is a banned word in chat because the first 3 letters of assist cause it to get the *** treatment.

Ahsoka will *** isnt very informative so speaking in game chat is overly difficult.
  • Could try Mol Eliza Empire. I think that’s where they all hang out.