Favourite KOTOR character

irhrdbenycv4.jpg

Seeing that apparently Knights Of The Old Republic has now been made canon (it always was to me), I am curious who your favourite character is from this story. I mean, who do you like most in terms of their story and playability and in use in SWGOH.
Darth/Jedi Reven and Darth Malak are not included here, as they are not readily available to everyone here, and the poll would be skewed to them, obviously.

Favourite KOTOR character 21 votes

Bastilla Shan
9%
Damon_SkyeFeeb_Finesse94 2 votes
Bastilla Shan (Fallen)
19%
LordDirtLordGrahckDarthVeritlynBrakeTheDestroyer 4 votes
HK-47
33%
KrokovichWarGuy101EffAPublicEyeDkhelzacJohanidesDarth_Pepé_8008Overboss 7 votes
Jolee Bindo
14%
NihionCadoaBanefeint4 3 votes
T3-M4
9%
jedikilla84Killbot5000 2 votes
Mission Vao
9%
thecarterologist958TigerSpirit1917 2 votes
Zaalbar
4%
Sebek 1 vote
Juhani
0%
Carth Onasi
0%
Canderous Ordo
0%

Replies

• Mission Vao
    It was a hard decision for me. It was between Bastilla Shan (Fallen) for her power, H-47 for his attitude, and Mission Vao.
    In the end I chose Mission Vao for her storyline and her tragic death at the hands of her best friend 😔

51d0ar26xuhb.jpg
  • DarthVeritlyn
    704 posts Member
    edited March 2020
    Bastilla Shan (Fallen)
    It was a hard decision for me. It was between Bastilla Shan (Fallen) for her power, H-47 for his attitude, and Mission Vao.
    In the end I chose Mission Vao for her storyline and her tragic death at the hands of her best friend 😔

51d0ar26xuhb.jpg

You had Zaalbar kill her too? Dark Side pals 😆✋
  • Jolee Bindo
    It was always so much fun trying to be as nice and respectful as possible when in conversation with Jolee... just to get ranted at nevertheless! :D But I loved all the characters, everyone is unique.
  • Bastilla Shan (Fallen)
    Sebek wrote: »
    irhrdbenycv4.jpg

Seeing that apparently Knights Of The Old Republic has now been made canon (it always was to me), I am curious who your favourite character is from this story. I mean, who do you like most in terms of their story and playability and in use in SWGOH.
    Darth/Jedi Reven and Darth Malak are not included here, as they are not readily available to everyone here, and the poll would be skewed to them, obviously.

But KOTOR isn't canon and never was

It was canon in the pre-Disney days. But yes the game itself is not canon. Only Revan is
  • Bastilla Shan (Fallen)
    irhrdbenycv4.jpg

It was canon in the pre-Disney days. But yes the game itself is not canon. Only Revan is

Revan isn't

He was made canon by the Rise of Skywalker visual encyclopedia.
  • Bastilla Shan (Fallen)
    irhrdbenycv4.jpg

Revan isn't

Where?

The Sith Trooper legions are named after ancient Sith Lords:

Revan
    Andeddu
    Desolous
    Phobos
    Tanis
    Tenebrous
  • Bastilla Shan (Fallen)
    irhrdbenycv4.jpg

Revan isn't

Where?

Revan
    Andeddu
    Desolous
    Phobos
    Tanis
    Tenebrous

The names are canon, not the character

Thats just dumb. If a character is named dropped it means they exist in that universe. Similar to how in the CW Arrowverse they name drop Batman, but never show him. Does that mean the name is canon but not actual Batman? No. Revan is canon
  • Bastilla Shan (Fallen)
    irhrdbenycv4.jpg

Revan isn't

Where?

Revan
    Andeddu
    Desolous
    Phobos
    Tanis
    Tenebrous

The names are canon, not the character

Thats just dumb. If a character is named dropped it means they exist in that universe. Similar to how in the CW Arrowverse they name drop Batman, but never show him. Does that mean the name is canon but not actual Batman? No. Revan is canon

No he isn't, the Revan could be female or for example Quermian.

The Sith Lord Revan name is canon, not whole history of the legends one. Same for Andeddu, Desolous, Phobos, Tanis and Tenebrous

Tanis is the female voice from the Malachor Sith Temple in Rebels. So thats slightly different I suppose. Disney better not screw up Revan. I can kinda see your point now