Anyone else seeing bugs with Vulture Droid and Buzz Droids?

Every since they "fixed" vulture droid, I am seeing multiple bugs with the interaction, ranging from buzz droids not resetting to 3, to buzz droids not clearing, to vulture droids not assisting at all when they should, etc.

Wanted to see if anyone else is seeing the same things.
Do or Do not.

DarthBarron (Kevin, aka KevWalker)

Replies

• plindboe
    281 posts Member
    I've noticed that Plo Koon's starfighter can't dispel the buzz droids on Hound's Tooth with his first special anymore. It used to work. They're dispelled when he's reinforced, it's just the special that's doesn't work anymore.
  • Yep, I just fought a battle myself and even with HT using his basic (removes ALL debuffs) the buzz droids don't get cleared and same as Plindboe, even Plo's cleanse and taunt ability doesn't remove them.

Yay CG! Another bug fix that caused more bugs. lol
  • wildnz
    254 posts Member
    edited March 2020
    It has been reported elsewhere its a visual bug. I use Malevolence and I also think the damage and assists are working correctly, but the buffs shown are not correctly showing since the last update. The last update "fixed" Vultures so they now all assist when a enemy has buzz droids, before it was bugged so only one would assist.

It is a pest as you have to "remember" if a ship has buzz droids (HT in particular), so it needs fixing... along with all the other bugs we have to live with.
  • wildnz
    254 posts Member
    Yes that’s exactly what I’m seeing. I watch HT closely and if it uses basic make a mental note it has no buzz droids (it clears them when using basic) . Likewise if plo makes it in. I haven’t seen a situation yet where one vulture puts buzz droids on and the next attack before HT gets a turn doesn’t generate a mass assist. Not saying it’s not bugged , but I haven’t seen it yet from 10+ battles (I only fall to about 14 on a bad day). Maybe grab a vid ?
  • I’m also seeing this. Buzz droids aren’t clearing when they should be
  • f0nrjvge0ojy.png

I experienced this as well. Here is the screenshot after using "Watch This" on HMF. It also happened when using HT's basic, and Home One's "Seize the Advantage".
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Please report all bugs and issues to Answers HQ.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>