Will there be Anakin's Eta-2 Starfighter packs?

The first time this came out, there were packs you could buy for Eta-2 shards. Someone said the last time this event came around there were not packs.
If there were packs I could be saved... if not.. I'm probably hosed.

Replies

• Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    edited March 2020
    Options
    How many shards do you need?

EDIT: I see the other thread. You are close enough to get him through shipments. Will cost you 100 per blueprint and it should cost you about the same as buying packs i think or even cheaper
  • Options
    Yeah I've been buying shards through shipments since they actually put the event on the queue, I'm up to 82/100 now. Also doing the 4th refresh of the node.
  • Options
    I need 106 more shards. Im hoping theres packs and shipments.
  • Options
    7 more... none in shipments last 3 resets.. well, I got a few days.. hopefully rollint 25 times a day and maybe seeing some in shipments can save me
  • Options
    So there are packs.. but I just did 30 rolls of the node for the last 7 shards instead.. and got exaclty 7. 7/30. That's pretty bloody awful and consistently awful for the past 5 months.
  • TVF
    36600 posts Member
    Options
    23% over a small sample size is not awful.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »
    the larger sample size was 5 months and over 1100 sims I had about 19% from that.
  • TVF
    36600 posts Member
    Options
    Malevolan wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    the larger sample size was 5 months and over 1100 sims I had about 19% from that.

You have data you can share?

Whenever anyone has posted actually daily numbers, it comes out extremely close to 33%.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    I didn't save numbers from every single day, but I did 1 refresh on the node a day without fail since October 7th 2019, and a few weeks ago bumped it up to 2 refreshes and the last 3 days I did 3, 4, and 5 refreshes respectively, while also buying shipments for crystals and just barely made 330 crystals this morning.
    That's 330 shards-2 that I started with/148 days That's 2.2 shards per day.
    Let's write off the fact that I purchased 20 shards from shipments in the last few days and let's write off the fact that I increased my rate of farming the last few weeks
    Let's just say I farmed 1 refresh a day for that entire period. To weight the math towards the 33% as far as possible by minimizing the number of attempts I did, I still had a 22% drop rate.
    For me to have a 33% drop rate and taken 5 months to get the ship done, I'd have had to have missed an ENTIRE MONTH of farming. You want to attribute my entire farm's bad luck to 1 solid month of forgetting?
    Cause that's pretty extreme.