GAS Bug Fix and impact on Clash on Kamino

2Next

Replies

• Lio wrote: »
    Damodamo wrote: »
    @Lio dont suppose you cracked p4?

Not yet but I'm leaving work in a bit and will settle in and try it out. I'll post my team/strategy here if I can figure it out

Any luck with p4?
  • Lio
    1003 posts Member
    Lio wrote: »

Not yet but I'm leaving work in a bit and will settle in and try it out. I'll post my team/strategy here if I can figure it out

Any luck with p4?

Yes, sir! Unlocked him like an hour ago. I would recommend using Sir Gorgeous' video since that was the strategy I used.

Asajj G12+3, B1 G12+4, B2 G12+2, Droideka R4, Magna R3
  • Lio wrote: »
    Lio wrote: »

Any luck with p4?

Yes, sir! Unlocked him like an hour ago. I would recommend using Sir Gorgeous' video since that was the strategy I used.

Asajj G12+3, B1 G12+4, B2 G12+2, Droideka R4, Magna R3

I watched that video, but I don't have any of the characters at gear 13.
  • Damodamo
    1586 posts Member
    @Lio thanks I had a similar strategy when I got him earlier today..

@Chucko_marek honestly, without at least one of magna/b1 at g13 and b2 also at g13 your going to struggle to get the damage output to do it..
  • Damodamo wrote: »

@Chucko_marek honestly, without at least one of magna/b1 at g13 and b2 also at g13 your going to struggle to get the damage output to do it..

The best damage my B1 can put out is 5k, I've seen others with twice that. I think I'm lucky just to get to phase 4 with what I have currently. Taking the LS characters out of the equation makes things easier. Then hopefully DS Geo TB will be better and I can get some currency for the guild.
  • Damodamo
    1586 posts Member

The best damage my B1 can put out is 5k, I've seen others with twice that. I think I'm lucky just to get to phase 4 with what I have currently. Taking the LS characters out of the equation makes things easier. Then hopefully DS Geo TB will be better and I can get some currency for the guild.
    Mine is r5, with the offense set and secondaries I put on I was just over 9k offense with my b1.. something to aim for next time around maybe?

• Lio
    1003 posts Member

My B1 was only at 3872 damage since he isn't relic'd. I loaded my R4 Droideka with more and got it to 7405 damage.