Looking for some advice-another GAS thread

Hello!

https://swgoh.gg/p/348547367/

Looking for a little help with unlocking GAS. I'm stuck on p4. Not everything had been updated in the profile above yet, so updated gear levels are below (but mods/abilities are all the same).

Asajj-relic lvl 4
B1-relic lvl 5
B2-relic lvl 3
Droideka-G12+2(bottom 2 on the left equiped)
Magnaguard-G12+4 (missing the bottom 2 on the right)

From other posts, it seems like the gear should be enough for the unlock to me, but I feel lucky when I manage to down 5's after GAS kneels. Guessing I need to switch my mods around, but I'm not sure what I should be aiming for. Kind of seems like more speed on Droideka? Or have I just not prayed to RNGesus enough yet?

Would really appreciate some advice from folks who've managed to get the Chosen One!

Thanks,

Replies

• Options
    Hello!

https://swgoh.gg/p/348547367/

Looking for a little help with unlocking GAS. I'm stuck on p4. Not everything had been updated in the profile above yet, so updated gear levels are below (but mods/abilities are all the same).

Asajj-relic lvl 4
    B1-relic lvl 5
    B2-relic lvl 3
    Droideka-G12+2(bottom 2 on the left equiped)
    Magnaguard-G12+4 (missing the bottom 2 on the right)

From other posts, it seems like the gear should be enough for the unlock to me, but I feel lucky when I manage to down 5's after GAS kneels. Guessing I need to switch my mods around, but I'm not sure what I should be aiming for. Kind of seems like more speed on Droideka? Or have I just not prayed to RNGesus enough yet?

Would really appreciate some advice from folks who've managed to get the Chosen One!

Thanks,

Some people use B1 for the damage. Some use Droideka. I had droideka at about 7500 damage I think maybe a tad higher. I used the strategy using droideka as my main dps. So I made him fast. Get his sheild up asap. If echo takes it away, just re start.
  • BVH3030
    67 posts Member
    Options
    Same and magna doesnt have to be blazing fast but a bit of extra speed cant hurt
  • Options
    Awesome thanks for the advice!

I'll try remodding the DDK, give it a few tries, and see if that yields some better results on average for me (at least enough to make the RNG aspect seem more likely to happen for me!)
  • Options
    Well I got it down to just GAS, Rex, and Echo once or twice so far, so we're doing a lot better!