Yet another p4 help thread

Title. I’m gonna be that guy.

I don’t get what I’m doing wrong. I mod b2 for high protection and he seems to die FASTER than at lower protection. I mod for offense b1 does less damage. I mod for speed and I get nothing.

Please help, here’s my .gg

https://swgoh.gg/p/612746986/

I’m going out of my mind. I have a ton of load outs I’ve tried. Easily spent 5mil credits in modding and remodding. I tried Sir Gorgeous’s advice and got jack.

Replies

• ZAP wrote: »
    3 things I noticed on a quick look that might help.

1. Slow DDK down, offense set instead of speed set.
    2. Protection circle and triangle on magna
    3. More potency on B2 and protection over health

That must be outdated since I remodded a hundred times today.

How slow should Droideka be? I’ve had him down to 170. He’s at 199 Now and a gold offense set.
  • Current Magna has 82k protection. He dies in first round.
  • I resync’d. Current mods should be up to date.
  • https://youtu.be/5XDuPdTBvkY

Magna with 82k protection and dies in pretty much one volley.
  • ToLive
    106 posts Member
    You need to stop tm train. Aoe from Asajj as first move. And Magna should move right after GS first kneeling, to stun rex. If Rex cleanse when GS is kneeling, rerun.
  • ToLive
    106 posts Member
    Magna can take turns with 2 options. By speed, or by last move before defeat. So you can use it by casting any aoe that will kneel GS and give Magna last move to stun rex.
  • Damodamo
    1586 posts Member
    @KausDebonair i followed @ZAP advice yesterday, played with ddk speed and I think 174 was my spot, skinny b droid to as much offense as poss, I had 8.9k ish, protection/def on magna, he doesn’t need speed, just needs to be hit once so his taunt goes up. Big b droid potency and protection. I put my dr mods on av.
    don’t use any aoe unless gas is down, if ddk/magna/b1 are dazed or stunned restart.
    Kill 5s, then go for echo, I had echo nearly dead and then gas stood up, make him kneel and then go for it, I got lucky and killed echo with av aoe and then she went again and did the same with arc, stunned rex and the ddk had his middle special and rex died.

Ended up with av, ddk, b1 vs gas.

It’s doable, just takes a lonnnnnng time and the stars to align properly.
  • ponce104
    156 posts Member
    edited March 2020
    @ToLive Thank you so much. I didn't follow your advice to the letter, but your advice about AV moving early with her AOE finally helped me get Anakin after only kind 5 or so tries when before I had done probably a thousand. Thank you for making the last 20 hours of game play not worthless. Lol
  • I got lucky last night and had the perfect run to unlock him. Thanks for the help folks.

Biggest things I changed were AV opening with her AoE, and then making DDK shield up after Echo tosses a grenade. The first topple Rex didn’t cleanse, and I had 7 or 8 stacks of charge on DDK and took down 5s in one blast. GAS still didn’t stand up, and it was AV’s then again, and she killed Rex immediately. B2 & Magna then died. I got a second topple and took down Echo and Arc. Arc finished off b1 though, so it was down to AV and DDK. I got SUPER lucky that GS attacked a shielded DDK 3 times in a row. AV went down on an eventual counter. DDK finished him off.