Dodge, Evade & foresight - how does it work for this killer team?

Just to be a bit different.

I was thinking about building dodge / TM team.
Ben Lead (evasion up), RT (foresight and TM on evade), Rey (foresight), Yoda (foresight), Lumi (evasion up).
but I'm not sure if this works.
it depends on how evade works. does Ben's leader ability trigger if a toon dodges because of foresight?
is there a difference between evade and dodge?
Is there a difference how social damage and normal damage are treated?

The team could work with Dooku lead as well to with TM for offence up.

Replies

• TMK
    700 posts Member
    Evade = Dodge = Evasion = avoiding damage
  • This is a fun team. I assume you mean RP instead if RT. Dooku lead seems strongest right now.

His offense up is imo bugged right now. Even if you don't dodge the damage attack, if you resist the special (such as a stun), you get offense up.

A healer isnt necessary, but a tank can be nice. I combine them and use Daka. RG and STHan are both good too.
  • Amalthea wrote: »
    This is a fun team. I assume you mean RP instead if RT. Dooku lead seems strongest right now.

His offense up is imo bugged right now. Even if you don't dodge the damage attack, if you resist the special (such as a stun), you get offense up.

A healer isnt necessary, but a tank can be nice. I combine them and use Daka. RG and STHan are both good too.

If your goal is to evade, having a ta j nter seems ___________.
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    Foresight = dodge for leader ability as long as it is not a counter attack at least that is how it works with Dooku lead.
  • Amalthea wrote: »
    This is a fun team. I assume you mean RP instead if RT. Dooku lead seems strongest right now.

If your goal is to evade, having a ta j nter seems ___________.

I mostly agree which is why I use Daka. However, RG's ability to let your big guns survive the first turn (and STHan's amazing TM) really work well (even when it costs you OU). And Dooku's OU is really just gravy. He's there first to control Jedis, second for the evasion, third for his counter (anti-aoe) and only last for the OU.
  • Mazurka
    961 posts Member
    You gotta have Dooku lead to fully utilize foresight, as heroes get offense up whenever they have their garunteed dodge. RP yoda and lumi and Rey will work great for you.
  • I'd love to be able to put toghether this tema

Dooku (L)
    RP
    Rey
    Lumi
    RG

RG protects everyone with his taunt
    Lumi heals RG and gets bonus from lead when evading (evasion up con basic)
    Rey and RP hit like a truck and both can get foresight which gets offense up when attacked

Maybe switch qgj for lumi for even more damage
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    Fixxxer wrote: »
    I'd love to be able to put toghether this tema

Dooku (L)
    RP
    Rey
    Lumi
    RG

RG protects everyone with his taunt
    Lumi heals RG and gets bonus from lead when evading (evasion up con basic)
    Rey and RP hit like a truck and both can get foresight which gets offense up when attacked

Maybe switch qgj for lumi for even more damage

Switch Luminara with Daka and with all the Jedi teams out there you can keep over half the opponents stunned for most of the battle and the ones not miss a lot.
  • Just to be a bit different.

I was thinking about building dodge / TM team.
    Ben Lead (evasion up), RT (foresight and TM on evade), Rey (foresight), Yoda (foresight), Lumi (evasion up).
    but I'm not sure if this works.
    it depends on how evade works. does Ben's leader ability trigger if a toon dodges because of foresight?
    is there a difference between evade and dodge?
    Is there a difference how social damage and normal damage are treated?

The team could work with Dooku lead as well to with TM for offence up.

It works. You might want to take out Lumi for another damage dealer (not Sid, a real dealer) who is fast. Also, realize Old Ben's tricks are not that great. Yoda nullifies it, Poggle stops the offense down which is a huge help to your team when it hits and RG taunts.
    ☮ Consular ☮ Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view. -Ben Kenobi
  • Lets nerf dooku