Padmé Event

Hello there! I'm new to this game. Watched so many vids on how to play this game with a good start and it leads me building a separatist team. Already had a decent one for padme event tier 1-4 I think. My question is how can I unlock it? Seems like the prerequisite quest wont let me open the event. Pretty sure I don't need to be level 85 to open it(currently level 63) because I saw one Youtuber already had 100 shards of padmé even though we have the same level. NEED HELP ON HOW TO UNLOCK IT. Thanks in advance!

Replies

• BrokenDC17 wrote: »
    Hello there! I'm new to this game. Watched so many vids on how to play this game with a good start and it leads me building a separatist team. Already had a decent one for padme event tier 1-4 I think. My question is how can I unlock it? Seems like the prerequisite quest wont let me open the event. Pretty sure I don't need to be level 85 to open it(currently level 63) because I saw one Youtuber already had 100 shards of padmé even though we have the same level. NEED HELP ON HOW TO UNLOCK IT. Thanks in advance!

You wont be able to play it until you are lvl 85. There was a bug that allowed anyone to play it before but it got patched.
  • BrokenDC17 wrote: »

You wont be able to play it until you are lvl 85. There was a bug that allowed anyone to play it before but it got patched.

Oh okay. Thanks!