HSTR prizes nerfed?

I generally get podium in hstr a from a long time.
Near from 2 months I saw a significant decrease in the G12+ pieces/fragments.
As an example, the complete g12+ it’s always more rare, but the fragments was always 50 and 40.
I don’t know if it’s just bad rng... please let me know

Replies

• They haven't touched the rewards in a while from what I know, just bad RNG
  • deathstix757
    83 posts Member
    edited March 2020
    Yeah I haven't obtained a fully crafted g12+ piece in probably five months. I finish in the top ten almost every raid. I have got 40 g12+ salvage pieces every once and awhile. Last night I didnt get anything substantial it was pretty demoralizing. I placed fourth.
    Post edited by deathstix757 on
  • Bad RNG. No stealth nerf.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Can you post your data of what you have been awarded during this period?
  • jiwwpq27zhal.jpeg
    tjcoyjnats00.jpeg
    j7d749yibwfa.jpeg
    n18pgtenaiz2.jpeg
    ztjjfmin7giz.jpeg

These are some examples.
    The G12+ (fragments) used to be 50 and 40, almost a complete piece.
  • Vendi1983
    5023 posts Member
    Spent a ton of crystals. 15 million...
  • TVF
    36578 posts Member
    Four screenshots are not relevant data.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Jarvind
    3925 posts Member
    The G12+ (fragments) used to be 50 and 40, almost a complete piece.

If you get 40 or 50 fragments, that means 2 of your prize "slots" awarded the same salvage.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Lio
    1003 posts Member
    É que você tá na guilda errada. Precisa vir pra minha guilda que isso vai melhorar :smile:
  • Ild be happy with them rewards, in need of some of them pieces
    I never expect full pieces
    To me raid rewards are an bonus.. if I get full piece G12 great 👍 if not
    Just carry on farming what I need
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    ZAP wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »

And Kyno knew he didn’t have the data and was just trying to prove a point in a snarky way.

OP made no direct claims, simply asked if it was bad RNG or if they nerfed the amounts from 40-50 to 20-25. Totally legitimate question, especially from a player that obv doesn’t know as much as people like Kyno and yourself.

How did I know he didnt have it? He didnt say either way. I asked because to have a relevant conversation about drop rates in any matter we all need to be on the same page as far as the data is concerned. I dont pay attention to raid rewards, so I am not sure if there is data out there and if this player has some then it's a good place to start the conversation.

I make no claims as to what any "obviously knows" or not. I do not know this player other than this post.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Kyno wrote: »

And Kyno knew he didn’t have the data and was just trying to prove a point in a snarky way.

OP made no direct claims, simply asked if it was bad RNG or if they nerfed the amounts from 40-50 to 20-25. Totally legitimate question, especially from a player that obv doesn’t know as much as people like Kyno and yourself.

How did I know he didnt have it? He didnt say either way. I asked because to have a relevant conversation about drop rates in any matter we all need to be on the same page as far as the data is concerned. I dont pay attention to raid rewards, so I am not sure if there is data out there and if this player has some then it's a good place to start the conversation.

I make no claims as to what any "obviously knows" or not. I do not know this player other than this post.

Common sense tells me that if the OP had spent the time to track a significant amount of hstr reward data that he would have opened with that and included it in his post, especially because he asked if it was just RNG, meh, guess that’s just me though.

I'm sure the guy posting getting 3 full pieces as an example of bad rewards would have led with his tracked data.

giphy.gif
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Kyno wrote: »

Common sense tells me that if the OP had spent the time to track a significant amount of hstr reward data that he would have opened with that and included it in his post, especially because he asked if it was just RNG, meh, guess that’s just me though.

I understand where you are coming from, but I try to not make assumptions about what others have done or not done.

If a player wants to talk math and numbers of the game (RNG), the only way to do that is with data, I like to make sure we have all the information present in a post, so that we can all be on the same page when having a discussion.