Can we have some GL honesty, please?

Replies

• Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    Monel wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »
    Thanks for providing updates on questions that actually matter, Crumb!

What about red pill or blue pill? He never answered that question!
    au1wpzgv041u.png
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member

au1wpzgv041u.png

I think you mean “Keep calm and keep spending $$$”.

finally, an original comment!
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • The requirements for things are getting disgusting. I would like to see the GL kits before taking a dozen characters to g13. I highly doubt many of us will have what’s needed to unlock both right away. Good luck to those who spent all their resources on Kylo only to find out that Rey is the better of the two, or vice versa.

I use resistance MUCH more than First Order and they are fun. Even if GLRey sux, I’ll have an even more powerful fun team. No loss
  • Monel
    2776 posts Member
    Gifafi wrote: »

au1wpzgv041u.png

I think you mean “Keep calm and keep spending $$$”.

finally, an original comment!

Nope, after careful examination I have determined it's just a reskin.
  • CG_SBCrumb wrote: »
    There are no other requirements to unlock the Rey or Kylo's Galactic Legends event. Both Capital Ships are only required to unlock the event, and are not needed in battle as both events do not have a fleet combat tier.

Can you confirm what characters can be used in battle? If a ship is required for unlock but is not needed in battle, this leaves the possibility open that characters not required to unlock the event can be used in battle.
  • CG_SBCrumb wrote: »
    There are no other requirements to unlock the Rey or Kylo's Galactic Legends event. Both Capital Ships are only required to unlock the event, and are not needed in battle as both events do not have a fleet combat tier.

So just a useless paywall, ah?
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    dalosto147 wrote: »
    CG_SBCrumb wrote: »

First time an event had a paywall?
  • ImaSmakya
    1068 posts Member

One that was never actually needed during the event, yes, I think so.
    https://swgoh.gg/p/319514721/
    DISCLAIMER: Post is subject to change.
  • Icyjediknight
    35 posts Member
    edited March 2020
    If I were to spend big on this game for characters it would definitely not be these two pathetic characters. I’ll wait until Galactic Legends Luke,Leila, Han, Vader etc come out. You know actual Legends
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    edited March 2020
    ImaSmakya wrote: »

Just like my Juhani in Darth Revan's ancient journey against BSF

They've admitted making some tiers easier when the toons primarily focus were panic farms (the vets for JTR can clear with gear 7) (3 week notice)

JKR's entire journey etc (2 week notice)

This one isn't that bad
  • ImaSmakya
    1068 posts Member

Just like my Juhani in Darth Revan's ancient journey against BSF

They've admitted making some tiers easier when the toons primarily focus were panic farms (the vets for JTR can clear with gear 7) (3 week notice)

JKR's entire journey etc (2 week notice)

This one isn't that bad

But at least they made you use all those farms during the event you had to farm them for and it wasn't a case of "farm this unit just cuz".
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    But at least they made you use all those farms during the event you had to farm them for and it wasn't a case of "farm this unit just cuz".
    Considering the number of people who got Devan with a level 1 T3, how used are some of these units in the event, really?
    Still not a he.
  • dalosto147
    282 posts Member
    edited March 2020

One who is totally useless for the event? YES.
    But you will never understand that.
  • YaeVizsla wrote: »
    Considering the number of people who got Devan with a level 1 T3, how used are some of these units in the event, really?

Dont matter. They was used.
  • If I were to spend big on this game for characters it would definitely not be these two pathetic characters. I’ll wait until Galactic Legends Luke,Leila, Han, Vader etc come out. You know actual Legends

Leila was always my favourite character in Starl Wars too.
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    YaeVizsla wrote: »

don’t see the difference 🤷‍♀️
  • Ultra wrote: »

Because at least CG used to pretend that the toons they forced you to farm mattered, now, not so much.

If you don’t see the switch in attitude I’m gonna bow out now, gotta go start gearing tuskens so I can unlock GL Luke.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator

Can you confirm what characters can be used in battle? If a ship is required for unlock but is not needed in battle, this leaves the possibility open that characters not required to unlock the event can be used in battle.

We asked as a follow up to the ship question if any toons would be in the same situation and he said he didnt have any details at this time.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member

Because at least CG used to pretend that the toons they forced you to farm mattered, now, not so much.

If you don’t see the switch in attitude I’m gonna bow out now, gotta go start gearing tuskens so I can unlock GL Luke.

So the difference is they used to pretent the toons we needed mattered and now they don't? Doesn't that mean the toons we needed never mattered, so effectively nothing changed? Or did they successfully fool you into believing the toon requirements where anything other than a gate for new toons?
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator

Why does pretending to need something makes everything better? Why would requiring raddus against three level 1 ships be better than just requiring raddus and not having us auto a tier in two seconds? I don’t follow your logic
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    why do people keep saying paywall? there's no such thing in this game
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    Gifafi wrote: »
    why do people keep saying paywall? there's no such thing in this game

LIGHTSPEED BUNDLE
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    edited March 2020
    misread
  • @CG_SBCrumb can you confirm whether or not ALL characters are required to be at the requirement before being able to earn tickets, OR if you have the Kylo reqs you can earn tickets for the Kylo portion. There is misinformation surrounding this. Thank you.
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    Have they even confirmed that the events use the requirements? All that I remember being confirmed is the fact that you need to meet the requirements to accumulate tickets.

Besides, if you have a 5* Raddus you already have a resistance fleet at 7* (and vice versa for Finalizer)

Stop with your logic
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    There's a paywall around my feelings.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    There's a paywall around my feelings.

source.gif