Vet Han & Vet Chewy NOT UPDATED

Prev1
Its been 2 weeks now and still no kit update or resistance tag.....why?

Replies

• agreed Where the heck are they Dev's?
    Fixing tw......
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    It will be in one of the last updates before the event is released. Most likely the one with the character drop for Rey and Kylo.
  • Kyno wrote: »
    It will be in one of the last updates before the event is released. Most likely the one with the character drop for Rey and Kylo.

But they can expect us to complete a feat involving them and their supposed resistance leader? This is a joke.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Jack1210 wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »

But they can expect us to complete a feat involving them and their supposed resistance leader? This is a joke.

Nothing about the feat requires them to be in that faction.

• Jack1210
    771 posts Member
    edited March 2020

I'm fully aware, but thanks for the tip. They announced this long ago, what is so difficult about executing it? (Oh ya my bad, they can't even start a TW properly anymore 😂). Pretty annoying to force a bad synergy as a feat, but wow, I must be the only one who thinks this.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator

I'm fully aware, but thanks for the tip. They announced this long ago, what is so difficult about executing it? (Oh ya my bad, they can't even start a TW properly anymore 😂). Pretty annoying to force a bad synergy as a feat, but wow, I must be the only one who thinks this.

Dont you have 2 opportunities to do this, since there are 4, and they have 2 independent tags?
  • E papa isnt FO or Resistance..... what be your point
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Polinski08 wrote: »
    E papa isnt FO or Resistance..... what be your point

OR IS HE
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Polinski08 wrote: »
    E papa isnt FO or Resistance..... what be your point

Ummm idk maybe the fact that a week ago the devs announced they (the vets) would get the tags.

Dont you have 2 opportunities to do this, since there are 4, and they have 2 independent tags?

Astute observation. Doesn't change the fact that they've announced they will get the tags (and no rework is announced) and now a feat that involves them and the main resistance leader is active. It's dumb.
  • Well the devs did state they would include it in the next update but then changed the post to say a "future" update

Apparently they forgot
  • Well the devs did state they would include it in the next update but then changed the post to say a "future" update

Apparently they forgot

*Prioritized the actions that will make them money like releasing the final reqs and dropping packs with that. Oh, and accidental cancellation of the tw. Nothing to see here, wai.
  • They found that adding the Resistance tags to the vets caused an unexpected infinite loop between C3PO and Wampa in HSTR so their only alternative was hold off or nerf Finn.
  • They found that adding the Resistance tags to the vets caused an unexpected infinite loop between C3PO and Wampa in HSTR so their only alternative was hold off or nerf Finn.

Not Finn?! He will save us.
  • Monel
    2784 posts Member
    Well the devs did state they would include it in the next update but then changed the post to say a "future" update

Apparently they forgot

That's the thing about the future it's always sometime later. One can never forget something that hasn't happened.
  • Monel wrote: »
    Well the devs did state they would include it in the next update but then changed the post to say a "future" update

Apparently they forgot

That's the thing about the future it's always sometime later. One can never forget something that hasn't happened.

I forgot I made plans with someone for next week and double booked myself . The plan was made last week but the event is next week you could almost say I forgot something that hasn't happened yet lol ;)
  • Monel
    2784 posts Member
    edited March 2020
    Treeburner wrote: »
    Monel wrote: »

Apparently they forgot

I forgot I made plans with someone for next week and double booked myself . The plan was made last week but the event is next week you could almost say I forgot something that hasn't happened yet lol ;)

You obviously didn't forget, you made a post about both events proving yourself wrong.

Also, you didn't forget the event(future), you forgot you made plans(past).

Either way you are WRONG!
  • Monel wrote: »

Apparently they forgot

You obviously didn't forget, you made a post about both events proving yourself wrong.

Woooosh . Took that joke way to seriously .
    " could almost say" implies it's not accurate 95% right is still 100% wrong lol , and the lol at the end with the wink face also screams joke.

But I'm glad to see you have forgotten your sense of humor and irony (Past).
    Or you might of never had one (Therefore never forgot anything).
  • Monel
    2784 posts Member

Apparently they forgot

Woooosh . Took that joke way to seriously .
    " could almost say" implies it's not accurate 95% right is still 100% wrong lol , and the lol at the end with the wink face also screams joke.

But I'm glad to see you have forgotten your sense of humor and irony (Past).
    Or you might of never had one (Therefore never forgot anything).

Oh I thought it was funny. But probably not the way you meant it to be funny. Oh well, we both laughed.
  • Back on topic... although those comments made me smile too.

So what’s the logic of announcing a kit ‘touch up’ and tag change on the two vets... and then not releasing it in the next update.. I guess they needed to get it out there before announcing Vet Han as a requirement for GL Kylo otherwise it wouldn’t make sense.... oh no... that would make no difference as he’s part of the Resistance faction not the FO.
    But at least we know they are going to be updated at some point, so not quite as galling to get them to relics as it would have been.... at least not as galling as r5 Rose!

But on the GAC Feat... so you can either use a toon that hasn’t been fully released F2P yet with your JTR lead, or a pair of vets that will be in your faction, but aren’t yet. Makes as much sense as these feat being centred around scoundrels... like Jedi Training Rey.

So what’s the logic of announcing a kit ‘touch up’ and tag change on the two vets... and then not releasing it in the next update.. I guess they needed to get it out there before announcing Vet Han as a requirement for GL Kylo otherwise it wouldn’t make sense.... oh no... that would make no difference as he’s part of the Resistance faction not the FO.
    But at least we know they are going to be updated at some point, so not quite as galling to get them to relics as it would have been.... at least not as galling as r5 Rose!

But on the GAC Feat... so you can either use a toon that hasn’t been fully released F2P yet with your JTR lead, or a pair of vets that will be in your faction, but aren’t yet. Makes as much sense as these feat being centred around scoundrels... like Jedi Training Rey.

Why does everyone keep thinking you need to use the vets under JTR for this feat? They work just fine on a scoundrel or smuggler team
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • LordDirt
    4999 posts Member
    Can we get Palpatine a FO tag? Maybe all the other FO besides Phasma and Hux a Final Order tag with Palpatine?
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?

Why does everyone keep thinking you need to use the vets under JTR for this feat? They work just fine on a scoundrel or smuggler team

The issue is they announced the changes would take place in their next update. The update went live (that one that delayed a TW) and now if you check the post it is edited to say a *future* update instead. Very little is changing with them so not sure what the delay is. There's not really a good reason I can think of to wait and change them.
  • Jack1210 wrote: »
    Back on topic... although those comments made me smile too.

The issue is they announced the changes would take place in their next update. The update went live (that one that delayed a TW) and now if you check the post it is edited to say a *future* update instead. Very little is changing with them so not sure what the delay is. There's not really a good reason I can think of to wait and change them.

Those are all valid points that I agree with, but then why mention the feat that in no way requires resistance synergy?
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • Jack1210 wrote: »

Those are all valid points that I agree with, but then why mention the feat that in no way requires resistance synergy?

I mean I do see the point they aren't required to be together, but why is she even acknowledged in a feat during the GAC for scoundrels/smugglers unless there is something tying her into that? Kinda like if two people in her faction doubled as scoundrels. And if they didn't originally plan to have this in place by this(this rounds start), why not have separate feats for each duo? They seem to have wanted the synergy to exist by this point, but re-prioritized and din't make this change when they had planned.
  • ZAP wrote: »

The feat doesn’t require the synergy, but I bet they created the feat with the new synergy in mind and expected to have the tags updated with the update. Only reason I can think of that they’d even have that feat.

Really? No clue why they would have 2 smugglers be a part of a feat in the Smuggler themed GAC? imo its that JTR and Poe are even included that is way more odd
  • Mine both have the resistance tag.
  • ZAP wrote: »
    ZAP wrote: »

The feat doesn’t require the synergy, but I bet they created the feat with the new synergy in mind and expected to have the tags updated with the update. Only reason I can think of that they’d even have that feat.

Really? No clue why they would have 2 smugglers be a part of a feat in the Smuggler themed GAC? imo its that JTR and Poe are even included that is way more odd

I didn’t say having the smugglers didn’t make sense in a smuggler themed GAC. I agree it’s the JTR and Poe that makes it odd and was assuming having all 4 together in that feat, even though you only need 2, was so people could try the new resistance tags on the vets. Maybe not and that feat is just random to include Rey and Poe?

I think they were going for eras of the millenium falcon (pretty sure a later round will have the solo characters), but that still seems a little odd for smugglers because JTR and Poe dont really fit, despite piloting the Falcon.