Options
    Jpolson43 wrote: »
    Mine both have the resistance tag.

Ban this liar imo
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • LordDirt
    5003 posts Member
    Options
    Didnt the new movie say Poe was a spice runner like Han?
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    ZAP wrote: »
    Jack1210 wrote: »
    Back on topic... although those comments made me smile too.

So what’s the logic of announcing a kit ‘touch up’ and tag change on the two vets... and then not releasing it in the next update.. I guess they needed to get it out there before announcing Vet Han as a requirement for GL Kylo otherwise it wouldn’t make sense.... oh no... that would make no difference as he’s part of the Resistance faction not the FO.
    But at least we know they are going to be updated at some point, so not quite as galling to get them to relics as it would have been.... at least not as galling as r5 Rose!

But on the GAC Feat... so you can either use a toon that hasn’t been fully released F2P yet with your JTR lead, or a pair of vets that will be in your faction, but aren’t yet. Makes as much sense as these feat being centred around scoundrels... like Jedi Training Rey.

Why does everyone keep thinking you need to use the vets under JTR for this feat? They work just fine on a scoundrel or smuggler team

The issue is they announced the changes would take place in their next update. The update went live (that one that delayed a TW) and now if you check the post it is edited to say a *future* update instead. Very little is changing with them so not sure what the delay is. There's not really a good reason I can think of to wait and change them.

Those are all valid points that I agree with, but then why mention the feat that in no way requires resistance synergy?
    The feat doesn’t require the synergy, but I bet they created the feat with the new synergy in mind and expected to have the tags updated with the update. Only reason I can think of that they’d even have that feat.

Really? No clue why they would have 2 smugglers be a part of a feat in the Smuggler themed GAC? imo its that JTR and Poe are even included that is way more odd

That's my whole point.
  • Options
    Without going to far in any specific direction, I think it’s safe to say, it really does not feel like EA/CG are throwing a lot of resources at this game right now.
    I am the jedi dog battle droid C-3PO could not kill.
  • Options
    TheRHOMBUS wrote: »
    Polinski08 wrote: »
    E papa isnt FO or Resistance..... what be your point

Ummm idk maybe the fact that a week ago the devs announced they (the vets) would get the tags.
    Kyno wrote: »
    It will be in one of the last updates before the event is released. Most likely the one with the character drop for Rey and Kylo.

But they can expect us to complete a feat involving them and their supposed resistance leader? This is a joke.

Nothing about the feat requires them to be in that faction.

I'm fully aware, but thanks for the tip. They announced this long ago, what is so difficult about executing it? (Oh ya my bad, they can't even start a TW properly anymore 😂). Pretty annoying to force a bad synergy as a feat, but wow, I must be the only one who thinks this.

Dont you have 2 opportunities to do this, since there are 4, and they have 2 independent tags?

Astute observation. Doesn't change the fact that they've announced they will get the tags (and no rework is announced) and now a feat that involves them and the main resistance leader is active. It's dumb.

I think most of the feats are somewhere between clever and dumb. This one seems like it slipped through the cracks, Regardless of your tag whining and lack of leader synergy it’s a fairly simple feat to accomplish. Instead of 4 manning with my JTR team I put Han in there to die. Done and done.

Wait..Are you ‘angry’ because you thought they had to live? They do not.

I put my Han in with JTR and he survived. I was shocked, but he made it the whole way! lol