Character Strategy - Tusken Shaman

13Next

Replies

• Options
    Right on.. That makes sense... Once I get the next cantina level open I plan to farm he RG and the snow trooper and do an empire lineup with Vader at lead... Hoping that +30 offense will bust up that normal lineup we see.

Really, thanks for the information .. That talked me off the ledge a bit. Kicking myself for farming JKG for the Yoda event instead of getting Daka. Ugh. Let me know if your guild needs another player.. I am guild-less (if that's a word).
  • Options
    I plan on using RG and General Grievus with these guys, seeing how RG is a monster now and that taunt will save a lot for General Greivus, plus Grievus basic attack never misses, and the health down ability will help. Also the raiders provide great back up in turn meter ups, you got Ururr and in Grievus get low enough one will get the taunt and get 100% turn meter chance.
  • Options
    Note, I'm using Offee now for the hp increase and Ashoka because Leia got a huge damage decrease.
  • Options
    This update really killed a $300 character I just bought. I would advise against the aurodium pack until this is fixed. @EA_Jesse with protection not heal able and no good tusken leadership and his wet noodle of a hit tusken shaman is close to worthless with this new update. His power went down at gear 8 seven star to 5200. He used to be a tank!! This will kill your aurodium revenue. Before update I loved my tuskens. Please @EA_Jesse please address. I know you have some problems on your hands but smashing customers who just bought your guy not good. I have previously written a lot of nice things about aurodium and shaman. About drops etc.
  • Options
    Can I get a refund on the money I spent on aurodium packs to get him also? The old bait and switch ****. I will not spend another dime until this is fixed
  • Options
    Please see this @CG_JohnSalera. Slap in the face.
  • immortal1994
    22 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Do you guys plan on selling Darth Maul Again? Or making a way to get his shards? He is my favorite Dark Side character and he is all I need to finish my Sith collection!?? @EA_Jesse
  • Options
    They screwed his stats multiplier. It is no different from a freaking 3* character now.

INT, STR, and AGI are all at 4.X.
  • Options
    TerraArran wrote: »
    They screwed his stats multiplier. It is no different from a freaking 3* character now.

INT, STR, and AGI are all at 4.X.

@CG_JohnSalera and @EA_Jesse Tusken Shaman your expensive little aurodium guy is broken. Please respond.
  • Options
    The update broke tusken shaman. Do not buy aurodium till this is explained. His multipliers and all 4 and he lost almost a thousand power at gear 8 7 star.
    @CG_JohnSalera and @EA_Jesse Please respond. Do not buy the aurodium until this is worked out. He was a nice average toon. He is broken by update.
  • Options
    The update broke tusken shaman. Do not buy aurodium till this is explained. His multipliers and all 4 and he lost almost a thousand power at gear 8 7 star.
    @CG_JohnSalera and @EA_Jesse Please respond. Do not buy the aurodium until this is worked out. He was a nice average toon. He is broken by update.
  • Options
    The EP said he is addressing character tuning issues. It's gotta involve the Shaman. Hold on aurodium till this happens. Will update here. Thanks for listening @CG_JohnSalera re broken aurodium broken shaman w update.
  • Options
    I tried telling ya.. Shaman is not even a top 20 player on my team anymore after the update and about $350. He was a B+ character before and now I'd rather play with Ugnaut... I am hoping they fix the shaman as I will never buy another arodium data pack until he is. Help me @EA_Jesse, you are my only hope.
  • LordAlvert
    1193 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    BobAFeet wrote: »
    I tried telling ya.. Shaman is not even a top 20 player on my team anymore after the update and about $350. He was a B+ character before and now I'd rather play with Ugnaut... I am hoping they fix the shaman as I will never buy another arodium data pack until he is. Help me @EA_Jesse, you are my only hope.

You were right bobafeet. He got broke. He was b+ before. Now useless.
  • 9Mm
    6 posts Member
    Options
    Where r lasts gear iteam lv74.?
  • 9Mm
    6 posts Member
    Options
    9Mm wrote: »
    Where r lasts gear iteam lv74.?

I lv 74 i not meet new gear at last ver.??? Help me pls....???
  • Options
    Gear not available till update w guilds.
  • Options
    Why does my 6* JC have better multipliers than 6* Shaman? he was ok before the protection update..... is this a bug or it's intended? If intended.... why was nothing said about this??

6* shaman is 3.9/3.6/4.0
    6* JC is 5.2/4.8/5.4
    ʕっ•ᴥ•ʔっ ︵ DOE
  • Options
    Any news about Shaman?
  • Options
    We wait and hope @CG_JohnSalera and @EA_Jesse can address. They have acknowledged the need to work on some toons after update. Shaman got broken by update. He is the current aurodium which is crazy.
  • Options
    No news is bad news.
  • Options
    So disappointing that we don't even get a response after multiple appeals. I just want to hear how EA can justify the massive cut on the shaman, who has been rendered useless after the update. @EA_Jesse , can you kindly respond when you have a chance? Just a quick response would go miles... The shamans multiplier is clearly off after the update. Thank you!
  • Options
    Give us love @EA_Jesse
  • Smapty
    1260 posts Member
    Options
    I use him with my empire team for GW. His heal is top notch with a heavy debuff team and can push them for a long time once protection wears out... but that is about it nowadays. He lost a lot of value when protection went in. Why his power is so low now must be some sort of bug?
  • LordAlvert
    1193 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    It must be a bug hoping that @CG_JohnSalera remembers!! (Oh and if you look at my thread I was totally joking about auto!!! Thanks man...