NEW Content? Ummm up for debate id say.

I know recently everyone's been having a little moan and grown about NEW content. I just want to say thanks for the NEW content AKA, the new transactional content in the form of 5/6 BRAND NEW packs which dropped along side the latest set of GL requirements. The Art work on those looks FAB BTW, and i am hearing that they are all transacting perfectly, no reported post release issues.

The content creators are doing an absolutely fantastic job of making them look visually appealing though in my humble opinion they are not worth the money.

I didn't have a proper look through them all but the Lightspeed bundle. Ironically light speed means nothing in our Universe, its a turtle pace given the grand scale of the COMOS. To travel from our sun for Saturn for example you would need to sit for a good hour waiting to arrive at Saturn travelling at light speed, so i think its an ample name for the packs given that, their not really going to get yo to your destination anytime soon.

$100 for the Lightspeed pack - Only 5 zeta's - not the best for $100. Only 10 x Electrium Conductor, the single most frustrating item in GAME currently. 10 wont even get you 1 relic upgrade. The rest of the pack is DULL and uninteresting. I think id rather have 15,700 odd Crystals if i am honest.

Who invent these packs? People with no idea, no imagination no clue. I mean ability material 1, i think i have about 20,000 of those. Its a poor effort in terms of pack creation clearly a last minute ditch effort. Please offer me a job i could triple your income over night!

If the pack had say 10 Zeta's and 60 Electrium Conductors, and 60 Aurodium Heatsinks, well then that's a consideration at least something to really spur a decision. At least try and get people to spend that would be job one?

Replies

• Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    That’s not new content which you’d know if you read what they say, just fyi
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Its new, transactional content, work went into the art, the populating of the pack, the pricing etc etc.
    so if your wondering why we don't have any new content to play, there's new stuff to click on and look at.
  • Anarkid
    149 posts Member
    Dolla dolla bills yall
  • ImaSmakya
    1068 posts Member
    Gifafi wrote: »

Then perhaps they should change the title of the email announcing these things to something other than “Content Update”
    https://swgoh.gg/p/319514721/
    DISCLAIMER: Post is subject to change.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    ImaSmakya wrote: »

Then perhaps they should change the title of the email announcing these things to something other than “Content Update”

I'm sure op would be assuaged if they called it "Update" or "Game Update"
  • ImaSmakya
    1068 posts Member

I don’t know the op so I haven’t the faintest idea whether this would assuage him or not.

I was simply pointing out the fact that you said CG did not consider packs “content” and that the ONLY thing in the email was packs. In this particular instance, it would seem to make sense not to title the email “Content Update”.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member

I don’t know the op so I haven’t the faintest idea whether this would assuage him or not.

I was simply pointing out the fact that you said CG did not consider packs “content” and that the ONLY thing in the email was packs. In this particular instance, it would seem to make sense not to title the email “Content Update”.

source.gif
  • ImaSmakya
    1068 posts Member
    Pretty much what I expected.