Star on my char picture

How do I get this star to the left of my char pictures ?. I've got 8 LVL 85 chars at 7 * but no star on char picture. Someone please help because I have heard it greatly increases my char stats. Btw I hose 8 chars are all gear 11 - 12

Replies

• Options
    The purple star shows you have a zeta ability in your character.
  • Exletion
    649 posts Member
    edited March 2020
    Options
    I'm pretty sure you mean the little purple (four-pointed)star. That's the Zeta count on your character. If you use 20 Zetas, you can upgrade certain abilities for that character, and yes Zetas usually greater increase your character's power, although there are more than a few that are almost useless. I would do a little searching on which character you feel is worth the investment :smile: Good Luck!
  • Options
    Y s the four pointed star. Tyvm for telling me that. The first 2 chars I plan on doing z ta for is bastila and Yoda any thoughts ?
  • Options
    Y s the four pointed star. Tyvm for telling me that. The first 2 chars I plan on doing z ta for is bastila and Yoda any thoughts ?

If you're close to getting Jedi Knight Revan, I don't advise Bastila leadership zeta. Yoda's zeta is very good (not leadership).
  • Options
    For long term, I wouldn't Zeta zBastila. Her leadership viability is lessening(some still use it for a GG counter but there are other ways now). I would hold out for a full Jedi Knight Revan team. Grand Master Yoda Zeta is worth it, but if you want a Zeta that will really transform your Jedi team, I would Zeta Jolee Bindo first instead. His Zeta launches your Jedi team to an A+ team.