Timeout

Debuff
224 posts Member
edited March 2020
Whats everyone's thoughts about the 5 min battle time now that g13 has become the norm.

I would like to more time in the gac and tw battles. Or x8 speed & no animations option

Replies

• Maybe a 1-2 minute increase would suffice, I honestly never go past the 30 second mark or even 1 minute mark when facing against blastila Jedi teams with no revan
  • My completely anecdotal experience has been shorter matches with g13 and relics, but that might be more due to how quickly Darth Revan matches went. Either way, definitely am not noticing longer matches.
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • An extra minute in fleets would be nice when dealing with unending loyalty and HT. I’ve timed out before having 4 or 5 ships against a lone HT. An r7 Bossk can make chipping away at HT a chore.
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.
  • Debuff
    224 posts Member
    My completely anecdotal experience has been shorter matches with g13 and relics, but that might be more due to how quickly Darth Revan matches went. Either way, definitely am not noticing longer matches.

DR matches are quick.
    Im more talking about the pvp setting in tw and gac. In a case of using a g12 team vs a team with 1 or 2 g13 characters, certain matches just take longer.
  • Debuff wrote: »
    My completely anecdotal experience has been shorter matches with g13 and relics, but that might be more due to how quickly Darth Revan matches went. Either way, definitely am not noticing longer matches.

DR matches are quick.
    Im more talking about the pvp setting in tw and gac. In a case of using a g12 team vs a team with 1 or 2 g13 characters, certain matches just take longer.

Oh, if that’s the case, upgrade all your characters to G13 and matches will become much shorter or just don’t go against any G13 chars
  • Debuff wrote: »

DR matches are quick.

I have found that when using proper counters my matches take just as long as usual.
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • A "no animation"/100x speed would be nice for all the repetitive Arena matches (especially Ships)
  • In grand arena 20 min time out with a surrender option to end the battle at its current state . A 200% tenacity nest always leaves it to the last 20secs against murder bares, the 40% potency beats the 200% tenacity 9/10.