Another bottleneck ?

jwpuhoqb3svi.jpg

It seems this relic material is not available anymore in weekly shipment .... for ever ?

Replies

• Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    They probably realized that it makes one of their absurd bottlenecks somewhat passable...
  • ImaSmakya
    1068 posts Member
    Options
    Nauros wrote: »
    They probably realized that it makes one of their absurd bottlenecks somewhat passable...

Or that they weren't selling enough of the relic material packs.
    https://swgoh.gg/p/319514721/
    DISCLAIMER: Post is subject to change.
  • Options
    They removed to make money for sure during the gl fever. But can we expect to have it back at least after that?
  • Options
    Jos33680 wrote: »
    jwpuhoqb3svi.jpg

It seems this relic material is not available anymore in weekly shipment .... for ever ?

There isn't any of the relic materials or signal datas on weekly shipments this week. Looks like they don't want people to spend their crystals.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    Jos33680 wrote: »
    jwpuhoqb3svi.jpg

There isn't any of the relic materials or signal datas on weekly shipments this week. Looks like they don't want people to spend their crystals.

They want people to spend their crystals on new Poe.
  • Options
    They want us to spend crystals on gear to craft the relic materials .... it's more vicious 😋😋😋
  • Options
    But cg is so generous. We just had another training droid event. I’ve got close to a million of these and every character at 85.
  • Options
    This is not the first time that relic material has not been in weekly shipments. If you really want to spend your crystals, buy some salvage.
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.
  • TVF
    36599 posts Member
    Options
    Weekly shipments change every few weeks, this is no surprise and there's nothing indicating they might come back in two weeks or a month or something.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH