Quarantine Events

Prev13
BrashSchwartz
556 posts Member
edited March 2020
Hi CG:

Since so many of us are being forced (or choosing to) stay home during spring break and through this global pandemic, can we get some bonus events? I logged in this morning to enjoy... a Training Droid Heist? Ugh.

I guess I’m glad there’s a TW today, but would be awesome if you have us some extra content over the next couple weeks.

Just a thought.

Replies

• Agreed, anything that can take my mind off the news would be appreciated. But in all honesty, I doubt anything really can.
  • Nope but it would give us something to do with the free time. I’m taking extra bathroom breaks today to avoid my wife and kids.

(J/k) (sorta)
  • So they should have to work more because others have to stay home? Come on man.
    Read a book or two.
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.
  • And all Disney parks closed so they could use that extra money.

I mean, Disney is still paying park workers during the shutdown so at least they won’t have to move out of their cars!
  • So they should have to work more because others have to stay home? Come on man.
    Read a book or two.

Are you joking? What kind do Sith are you? certainly not a very vicious one.

How hard do you think it is for one CG employee on the one company laptop to click 3 or 4 buttons to launch a couple extra events this week?
  • Lio
    1003 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »
    Toilet paper heist when

08zh7nn218m41.jpg
    With a chance to win 330 Rolls!

Has anyone ever won 330 rolls? The machine says it's possible but I've never seen it and no one in my guild has either.

Anecdotal. Doesn’t count.
    Read a book or two.

How hard do you think it is for one CG employee on the one company laptop to click 3 or 4 buttons to launch a couple extra events this week?

The knobs could be infected.
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    So they should have to work more because others have to stay home? Come on man.
    Read a book or two.

The knobs could be infected.

Just when we thought we could be getting Wednesday through Monday back again.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • DuneSeaFarmer
    3525 posts Member
    edited March 2020
    Read a book or two.

VPN they are probably working from home already, and might like something to occupy their time as well. I'm going to hang out in the mmo I play, time to fly around on my dragon.
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    Read a book or two.

VPN they are probably working from home already, and might like something to occupy their time as well.

I'm gonna guess they would like something to occupy their time that isn't work related.
  • Bonus to Plague on all night sisterers of the rest of the game
  • Kudlaty
    106 posts Member
    I think that people are panicking too much, everything will be ok, world will be fine :wink:
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Read a book or two.

Sacramento's far enough away from the Bay Area (Hi!) that it isn't affected yet, but they're probably still working from home anyway to ensure "yet" never comes.

I'd selfishly appreciate some more Thursday/Friday content, though, because my schedule has changed as a result of all this and working from home just isn't an option for my line of work. Oh well. Wash your hands! Not for yourself, you'll be fine, but for others you come in contact with!
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Kudlaty wrote: »
    I think that people are panicking too much, everything will be ok, world will be fine :wink:

World will be fine, sure. But my 75 year old mother or my 35 year old friend that had a liver transplant a couple years ago and is therefore immunosuppressed might not be. Let's not be so blasé about this.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Kudlaty
    106 posts Member
    edited March 2020
    NicWester wrote: »

World will be fine, sure. But my 75 year old mother or my 35 year old friend that had a liver transplant a couple years ago and is therefore immunosuppressed might not be. Let's not be so blasé about this.

That's not what I meant - people should be careful and care about their health always, but panicking and buying 100 rolls of toilet paper would do nothing good for them. I wish all the best for Your mother & friend.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member

That's not what I meant - people should be careful and care about their health always, but panicking and buying 100 rolls of toilet paper would do nothing good for them. I wish all the best for Your mother & friend.

Did this game teach you nothing? Hoarding is the way to go.
  • Kudlaty wrote: »

This. If we took all viruses this seriously, we would be in a much better place (provided such actions are evidence based). This virally incorrect prejudice towards this outbreak and not, say, influenza is beyond me. Seems like a conspiracy and I’m calling shenanigans. 😎
  • If you want constant content (new tea brand), you could just purchase an actual game and play it as much as you want.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Read a book or two.

Sacramento's far enough away from the Bay Area (Hi!) that it isn't affected yet, but they're probably still working from home anyway to ensure "yet" never comes.

I'd selfishly appreciate some more Thursday/Friday content, though, because my schedule has changed as a result of all this and working from home just isn't an option for my line of work. Oh well. Wash your hands! Not for yourself, you'll be fine, but for others you come in contact with!

pretty sure there's more cases in Sac. Also, I'd like some more early morning content. I've been getting up early, is why. ;)
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    Gifafi wrote: »
    ShaggyB wrote: »
    Toilet paper heist when

08zh7nn218m41.jpg

Wow. Thats messed up

In what way?

Rng obv

Only if you come in underfunded.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Toilet paper heist when

08zh7nn218m41.jpg

Wow. Thats messed up

In what way?

Rng obv

TP is P2W
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Lio
    1003 posts Member
    Toilet paper heist when

08zh7nn218m41.jpg

Wow. Thats messed up

In what way?

Rng obv

TP is P2W

Not true. I got my Tie Pilot without buying the packs.
  • NicWester wrote: »

I don’t think anyone is balsé about cv, but the media is sensationalizing the heck out of this to get people to click or tune in. They make money off everyone freaking out, meanwhile, my retirement investments are taking a pounding up the tailpipe.

It’s not like this is the flu or anything.

Best to all those who are health compromised.
    I am the jedi dog battle droid C-3PO could not kill.
  • Ultra wrote: »
    Toilet paper heist when

08zh7nn218m41.jpg
    With a chance to win 330 Rolls!

Butt what's the drop rate? (pardon the bad pun and intentional misspelling)
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    edited March 2020
    Toilet paper heist when

08zh7nn218m41.jpg

Wow. Thats messed up

In what way?

Rng obv

Bingo.... and if you have the need for tp.... can you imagine not rolling a pull
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    Read a book or two.

Ok Boomer
This discussion has been closed.