Assault battle tier 2

2Next

Replies

• Anyone do it with G12 GMY?
  • I'd be fine if the battle bots didn't take 45 fricken bonus turns every time one of my jedi blinks.

G12 might leave GMY too squishy. You could try and change the mods to make him more tanky

Yes, he’s fine at G12. I used G12 JKR (lead), G12 GMY, G12 Bastila, R7 JKA and R7 GK. As long as you spam buffs GK will spend like 75% of the battle taunting. The only things to really be careful of are waves with multiple B2’s who can strip all your buffs away. On P4 i opened up the battle with GK’s special to give mass retribution, and ended up killing GG on his own turn with all the counters. If you’re really worried about survivability, I guess you could also use Jolee, but I beat it without him so I’d say he’s not necessary as long as you have a strong GK.
  • TheRHOMBUS wrote: »
    KyoO1234 wrote: »
    This is F ing ****!!!

Get that dork Anakin outta there. Use Shaak.

I don’t think my G9 Shaak will do anything.

It is frankly very disappointing that I cannot complete T2 with a team that’s all R7 except for one toon (G12+). Mods on all toons are competitive.

Another stupid case of needing very specific toons to complete the event.
  • 5c8vavwvkcza.png

I love using Bastila lead for the insane survivability at relic 7. All of them have above 70k health. GMY's health ran pretty low a few times on T2, but it's doable without Hoda or Jolee if you reserve JKR's cleanse / heal for emergencies.

If I hadn't gotten through on the first attempt, I would have started over with JKR lead and Hoda. Vincentlondon's team looks interesting too though. I have to give it a try the next time.
  • Dk_rek wrote: »
    I didnt try with Hoda instead of Barriss. But under GK lead, when you use Zarriss special ability it also creates a mass assist attack

Hodas big heal creates mass assist 2nd special creates mass assists too and beloved foresight

The only downside of Hoda is that GK taunts less often due to the "if all allies are GR" bit in his kit.
  • It took a bunch of tries, but I finally did it with JKR, GK, Shaak, Jolee, and GMY. JKR, GMY and GK at Relic 4 and Shaak, Jolee at G12.

Yes, the final round (8/8) is pretty easy. In 4/8 if you target GG with JKR's big hit and take him out early, even the health debuffs can be cleansed after he's gone. I tried without Jolee and kept losing Jedi before I even got to GG. After swapping Shaak and Bastila though, it did seem to work well.
  • Akenno
    538 posts Member
    My GK is dying in round 2/8 threw all the B1's and I can't even get a turn out. Btw he is R7.
  • KyoO1234 wrote: »
    TheRHOMBUS wrote: »
    KyoO1234 wrote: »
    This is F ing ****!!!

Get that dork Anakin outta there. Use Shaak.

I don’t think my G9 Shaak will do anything.

It is frankly very disappointing that I cannot complete T2 with a team that’s all R7 except for one toon (G12+). Mods on all toons are competitive.

Another stupid case of needing very specific toons to complete the event.

It could be a matter of speed. I assume you've modded your GR Jedi for Padme, so they're probably not lightning fast. I had 307 speed on GMY and 275 on JKA (I slow him down when I run him with Padme). GK had 275 as well. With a slower team, you probably barely get a turn in on some stages. The one with all the B1 droids was bad enough as it was.

PS: If GK's lead doesn't work at all, try Bastila if you have her zeta-ed. Load her up with health and enjoy 200% Prot Up and 250% Tenacity. The bonus damage doesn't hurt either.
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Akenno wrote: »
    My GK is dying in round 2/8 threw all the B1's and I can't even get a turn out. Btw he is R7.

This is correct... round 2 is actually the only real hard round sometimes due to sheer amount of attacks but its fine with hoda and yoda
  • Ewoks, was pretty easy overall.
    • Chief Chirpa - Relic 6, Speed / Health Mods + 144 speed
    • Wicket - Relic 7, Critical Damage / Health Mods + 113 speed
    • Paploo - Relic 3, Speed / Health Mods +126 speed
    • Ewok Elder - Relic 5, Health / Health / Tenacity Mods +120 speed
    • Logray - Relic 2, all Health mods +89 speed

https://youtu.be/xs-EZ8xmUmg
  • This team. First attempt, was not that hard actually. 0k20zaahn2sv.jpg
  • nurm
    107 posts Member
    I needed many tries with jkr, Anakin, gmy, Jolee and Kenobi. All at least r4.
    Key element for me was the Kenobi's retribution in stage 2, so that protection stays up and then in stage 4 to avoid deathmark.
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    joelgs23 wrote: »
    This team. First attempt, was not that hard actually. 0k20zaahn2sv.jpg

There's an all Relic Ewok opponent in my GAC group. Sadly they lost last round so I don't get to face them.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Huh. I really should have tried T2 yesterday. Judging from these responses I think I could have done it.

Oh well. Next time!
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.