Feats for GAC

In Grand Arena Championships, why are we forced to click on the rewards for each individual feat we accomplish in GAC? And why do we lose progress if we don’t accept the rewards for each tier?
For example I lost out on both a undersize win, and amount of territories I’ve cleared... simply since I didn’t back out and accept the tier reward before continuing my GAC. Small issue but should be an easy fix and something that should be automatically rewarded and definitely not something we lose out on simply because we are going through our GAC without checking after each win to see if we finished a tier of a GAC challenge. It’s hard enough to get to kyber to have to check after each battle...

Replies

• Ditto, but it should be an easy change...
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    It is irritating when you lose out in this way. Either all feats should auto-complete or any excess should be carried forward to the next feat if it is part of a series.
  • Agreed. This is silly. Unlock the next tier when the first is finished or don’t have tiers and open them up throughout the events like other feats.

Also, fix the stupid bug that makes us lock at join or give us a leave button like territory war. You have had plenty of time to implement either after the half **** work around you put in place.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    This
    Maybe End Game isn't for you