Am I ready to beat Malak?

Din_Djarin
2 posts Member
edited March 2020
I have been gearing hard on Old republic characters past 2 months and am wanting to know with Malak confrentation coming up will I be able to get him as it is now minus needing gear levels on Revan as I am working on him right now.

This is my current progress on all of them at the moment. Mods I am going to use are not on them as most are on squad arena characters so will switch them when event comes. Currently Zaal will have like 50% crit chance and 208 speed. Let me know what I should work mod sets should be on Mission and Basilla.

https://swgoh.gg/p/729957521/characters/
Post edited by Din_Djarin on

Replies

• Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    well, no, you don't meet the reqs yet. you need to up juhani, bast and zalbar (and jkr obv) as it looks like you aren't using t3/ordo, but you are close. I needed either g12 or the zeta to get to the required power, but more is always good. iirc zalbar needs speed, don't remember the rest
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Din_Djarin
    2 posts Member
    edited March 2020
    Well like I said I have all the people I need ready technically I just need to put mods on them to make them meet power requirement I was more meaning are the gear levels good enough to beat him. I am trying to under gear it as much as I can but if I need to do more I can. Juhani and zaal meet requirement when I put 6 dot mods them. Bastilla just need a stun gun to get to 11 and she will meet power. Revan is now 11 and almost 12 I just need a stun gun carbanti and MK 4 Bact gel and he will be 12.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Rhunne wrote: »
    Zalbar and mission are really the keys to beating the ls one.. Dark side is easy af honestly, badstila and darth revan walk right through. Just know the strategy and don't get discouraged if it takes you a while.

yeah, this. also, they are a good pair for GAC etc. as opposed to juhani
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Can G11 zaalbar and mission take it if they have the Zetas? I have JKR r2.
  • Mbaren
    82 posts Member
    Yes. Might be tight, but should be possible.