Phasma Fire at Will Bug

Triggering off ability uses, such as Poggle's buff or a heal; according to tool tip shouldn't happen, but maybe it's intended?

Replies

• Bump. Was this ever responded to?

It is very odd that Phasma's Fire at Will ability procs off all actions. Not just attacks. This is why some people feel that the Phasma proc rate is bugged as they will see a character heal/buff/debuff and then that triggers an attack assist.
  • d3gauss
    311 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    What is an attack really? If it proced off all attacks it should proc off counters....Leia should be able to proc it 3 times and FOTP 2...an aoe should be able to proc for every defending player.

I agree it doesn't seem to be working as intended...but at the same time we would not want it to work as worded.
  • I haven't checked the stickies to see if they added it.
  • I take it more as for each action add a % chance to have an assist. If it was just basic attack actions her leader would be awful IMO
  • I have had it more than once (when fighting Phasma in Arena or GW) that Fire At Will makes her do special attacks every turn. So she will do Fusilade first turn. Then Victory March second turn. Then randomly get Fire At Will and shoot me. Then do Fusilade and then Victory March again - seemingly in the same turn.
    A) her cool downs are broken
    B) Fire At Will - or any of the support attacks, should not reset turn counters.
  • Bump 4 @EA_Jesse

An attack is when one character attempts to cause damage to one or more enemy characters. It's not really a debatable thing. A heal or buff is when you apply something to your own team. A debuff is when you apply a status that does not do damage to the enemy.

Regardless the reason why Phasma is so popular as leader is because the effect is bugged. A toon casting heal on their own team should not be triggering an attack assist.
  • Working as intended.
  • I agree with working as intended but do think the tooltip should be rephrased.

She would be next to useless if it only triggered off actual attacks.
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • I agree with working as intended but do think the tooltip should be rephrased.

Don't know exactly how you would reword it.

It'd make it pointless to use Phasma outside of full FO teams and it'd probably be better to use Sidious.
  • Otar
    252 posts Member
    From "Whenever an ally attacks, they have a 18% chance to call a random ally to Assist, dealing 15% less damage. This chance is doubled if the attacking ally is First Order."

to "Whenever an ally attacks or use an ability, they have a 18% chance to call a random ally to Assist, dealing 15% less damage. This chance is doubled if the attacking ally is First Order."
  • SlyGambit wrote: »
    Bump 4 @EA_Jesse

An attack is when one character attempts to cause damage to one or more enemy characters. It's not really a debatable thing. A heal or buff is when you apply something to your own team. A debuff is when you apply a status that does not do damage to the enemy.

Regardless the reason why Phasma is so popular as leader is because the effect is bugged. A toon casting heal on their own team should not be triggering an attack assist.

So what you are saying is all counters, every bonus attack, every multi attack, and fire at will bonus attack itself should be able to proc fire at will?

Seems legit...what is an attack is very debatable.

I hear ya, and partially agree. Why the partial? I lost two toons to phasma procs from back to back heals on AI team from JC and Lum. I get the RNG and hey it happens aspect, but that's an absurd "bonus" to have happen.