Okay, so I know that using Han as the 5th to Stun Rex out of the gate is the go-to...so once you have it down to just GAS, is there any strategy or just luck/RNG?
I regularly lose 4v1 or 5v1 against GAS basically unless I can somehow land Fear at the right time. Here's how it usually goes:
1. Han stuns Rex.
2. DR fear on GAS + Clones
3. Fastilla fear + debuffs on all.
4. Malak hits GAS
5. GAS hits Malak.
6. DR hits GAS
7. GAS nukes Malak, goes into cover.
8. Kill all clones
9. GAS stands up, nukes DR, HK, BSF, or Han. If DR or BSF, game over.
10. If DR or Bastilla next, Fear on GAS, otherwise attack, counter-nuke, game over.
11. Attack, counter-nuke. Nuke. Counter-nuke. Game over.
Am i missing something or is it just pure RNG on how/when turn meter lands for those final few characters?