P4...necessary G13 (minimum requirements?)

Dryff
672 posts Member
Hey guys, I'm making sure that I'm going to be ready for the GAS event next time around. So I'm wondering which of the 5 separatists are most important to have at G13? I don't think I'll have enough gear to get more than two of them to G13...current plan:

G13 (R5+) zzAsajj, G13 (R5+) zB1, G12+3 zDroideka, G12+3 Magna, G12+3 zB2

Is this enough? I've read that Droideka is important at G13 as well, but it seems more like you just need RNG to allow Droideka to soak some hits with damage immunity...it seems most people agree Asajj and B1 are most important.

Just want to make sure I'm on track here!

Replies

• Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    b1 is most important iirc, B2 and asajj next. you don't need relics on magna or DD, but DD's zeta is highly recommended. that's why people used the fast DD comp, so he can get shields up and use his zeta to assist. you may be able to do it with that "current plan" above, but I think b2 is pretty important too. glgl
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • khelzac
    335 posts Member
    I didn't think Asajj relic would really help (I had B1 at R4, B2 and Magna at R1-2, Droideka and Asajj at G12+2). Took me about an hour and some remodding before I did it.

Droideka zeta helped a ton, so I would definitely recommend that.
  • Dryff
    672 posts Member
    Gifafi wrote: »
    b1 is most important iirc, B2 and asajj next. you don't need relics on magna or DD, but DD's zeta is highly recommended. that's why people used the fast DD comp, so he can get shields up and use his zeta to assist. you may be able to do it with that "current plan" above, but I think b2 is pretty important too. glgl
    khelzac wrote: »
    I didn't think Asajj relic would really help (I had B1 at R4, B2 and Magna at R1-2, Droideka and Asajj at G12+2). Took me about an hour and some remodding before I did it.

Thanks for the help guys! I was already only one piece away from G13 on Asajj, so I went ahead and capped her off. Currently sitting on Asajj G13R4, B1 G13R3, Magna G12+3, B2 G11, DD G11

I already have all the zetas except Magna, so that shouldn't be a problem.

So I guess if it really comes down to it and I have to choose between DD and B2 for G12 pieces, DD would be better?
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Dryff wrote: »
    G13 (R5+) zzAsajj, G13 (R5+) zB1, G12+3 zDroideka, G12+3 Magna, G12+3 zB2

Is this enough?

That's enough, yes. I did it with only slightly less.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member

Thanks for the help guys! I was already only one piece away from G13 on Asajj, so I went ahead and capped her off. Currently sitting on Asajj G13R4, B1 G13R3, Magna G12+3, B2 G11, DD G11

So I guess if it really comes down to it and I have to choose between DD and B2 for G12 pieces, DD would be better?

I would say b2 but I also don't know if g11 dd is enough. do you have his zeta? the first 3 are looking solid!
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Dryff
    672 posts Member

I would say b2 but I also don't know if g11 dd is enough. do you have his zeta? the first 3 are looking solid!

I do have the zeta. I have all zetas except Magna (which is garbage anyways :smiley: )
  • Shadowscream
    968 posts Member
    edited March 2020
    1. B1 - Essential
    2. 2nd Damage Dealer - Ventress and/or Droideka
    3. B2
    Plus move Arena mods on to your team.
  • Dryff
    672 posts Member
    1. B1 - Essential
    3. B2

Nice. Yeah I plan on moving Arena mods over when the event comes around. Anything specific to know about mods? I thought I remember someone saying you wanted a fast Droideka...
  • khelzac
    335 posts Member
    1. B1 - Essential
    3. B2

Nice. Yeah I plan on moving Arena mods over when the event comes around. Anything specific to know about mods? I thought I remember someone saying you wanted a fast Droideka...

Droideka can be around 200 (gains 50% without shield so effective speed at start is 300). Pop the shield up asap. Restart if Echo bomb hits you.

B1 needs as much offense as you can manage with good speed.

Asajj idk, I just modded her for potency and speed :joy:

B2 and Magna for survival, average speed will do. Key things to look for, make sure B2 doesn't get dazed. Also try avoiding AOE abilities including B2 till after GAS is on his knees (you can get 1-3 counters otherwise and it'll prolly kill someone).
  • Who would be the better choice to take to gear 13, droideka or magnaguard?
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Who would be the better choice to take to gear 13, droideka or magnaguard?

Droideka
  • Waqui wrote: »
    Who would be the better choice to take to gear 13, droideka or magnaguard?

Droideka

I was thinking that. But one of my guildies made the point that magna needs to be tanky to survive. Droideka has the shield. I am hoping to have both the gear 12 finishers done by then. Down to 150 prods and 43 injectors and I can finish both.