please add zetas to the ability mats challenge?

Fulcrummaster
18 posts Member
edited March 2020
So just a suggestion. Could capital games revise the final tier of the ability mats challenge. Could you make omegas guaranteed to get and zetas a 30%-50% chance to get? Or maybe make it so you get one omega and zeta a day from daily activities? Could you also revise the rewards for max level players finishing their daily activities? The gear box is fine. But please have something in place for XP through activities? XP does nothing for us max levelers. You don’t have to do this right now, but please in the near future?

Thanks, Fulcrum Master
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    I dont think they ever stated this, but at the introduction of zetas, it was very clear they wanted them tied to ships. In a way it makes sense because it "forces" players to spread out development and take part in ships to get those materials, or have a better income of them tied to effort.

Wasted EXP will never change, it has been that way from the beginning and they have never made any indications they have any intentions to change it.
  • Daishi
    718 posts Member
    I feel Zetas are already given out at a MUCH faster pace than before, and many endgame players easily hoard 100-300 zeta materials amd can instantly zeta new characters.

Yes at lower GP you feel a zeta crunch, but I think if Zetas were given out any faster than they already are, we would simply be waiting even more on gear. I rarely have a character geared up amd ready to use but am waiting on a zeta. Omegas are more of an issue and I think if they increased omega drop rate in challenges and cantina that would help more than Zetas.
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    Please add zetas to the ability challenge? You mean omegas?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Echuffenw
    14 posts Member
    edited March 2020
    I started hording zetas about a month and and half ago for Revan (which I should get around the 1st week of April) and already have 64. And I don't get zetas through GAC because my GP is inflated from dumb beginner level ups.
    At the min. you can get about 17 a month if you're under 100 in Fleet and another 24 from the challenges. Zetas are not hard to get. Omegas on the other hand...
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    I’ve got 156 and I’m nowhere near GL Rey.

Currently done 1/4 of the requirements ATM
  • Any tips for a player with bad ships like me to farm zetas?
  • the current farm rate is good right now imo.
  • Foxer
    461 posts Member
    I wouldn’t suggest going any faster with Zetas, just inflates GP and then you will complain about other issues that come with inflated GP.

I have 500 zeta mats sitting and when Kylo comes out will barely put a dent in it... the whole point when zetas came out was you only could choose one or two toons to get it so choose wisely... now it’s an expectation to have every toon full zeta instantly whether is a valuable meta toon or not.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Any tips for a player with bad ships like me to farm zetas?

Improve your ships. Win more TWs. Win more GAs. Complete individual events. Collect daily login rewards every day.
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    Since the thread title doesn't match the OP, I guess it only makes sense we're now giving advice on the zeta challenge.
  • Id rather have garantiued omegas like with zetas in fleet challenges
  • Just complete you daily activities
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    Bruh I got like 160 mats rn y’all just gotta stop complaining and farm
  • They really need to make omegas a guaranteed drop from the ability challenge, but i don't think they need to add zetas to it.
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    Please add zetas to the ability challenge? You mean omegas?

shrug
  • Lynora
    102 posts Member
    Zetas? Zetas are pouring in now at a record pace. It's Omegas we need

I've gotten one omega from the past 4 ability mat days... right now I've got 40 some zetas, and 5 omegas. I've been saving my fleet tokens to buy them from the fleet store but all I ever see there are purples.
  • Lynora wrote: »

I've gotten one omega from the past 4 ability mat days... right now I've got 40 some zetas, and 5 omegas. I've been saving my fleet tokens to buy them from the fleet store but all I ever see there are purples.

This is literally the only way I've found saving zetas easier for me. I spend my Omegas like crazy so I don't waste zetas now. Working pretty good so far

You waste omegas to save zetas, which are worthless without omegas anyway?
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    Maybe it's just me, but I just don't hit the upgrade button.
  • Lynora wrote: »

This is literally the only way I've found saving zetas easier for me. I spend my Omegas like crazy so I don't waste zetas now. Working pretty good so far

You waste omegas to save zetas, which are worthless without omegas anyway?

No I don't waste them, I use them up quick to make it easier to save zetas.

But then you can’t use the zeta mats you saved. That’s like crashing your car to save on gas.
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.
  • Jarvind
    3920 posts Member
    Using your own lack of self control to thwart your own lack of self control is a novel approach, I'll give it that.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Lynora
    102 posts Member
    Lynora wrote: »

Since posting this, I have not gotten any omegas from any ability mat challenges. This game is so spiteful.