Kit Reveal: Rey

124Next

Replies

• UdalCuain
    4991 posts Member
    Update: this unit cant be platooned

You've said this one both GL kit threads.

Where could they possibly be platooned to anyway? All platoons in all TBs are fixed.
  • TuncBlack
    407 posts Member
    edited March 2020
    CG_SBCrumb wrote: »
    Special 2: SUDDEN WHIRLWIND (Cooldown 0)

FINAL TEXT: (ZETA) Deal 3x massive damage to target enemy. Then, deal Physical damage to all enemies. Enemies defeated by this ability can't be revived. This attack can't be countered or evaded.

This ability can't be used unless a Light Side ally dropped below 60% Health since its last use

NOTE: A Light Side ally needs to dropped below 60% Health in order to use this ability for the first time
    @CG_SBCrumb
    Whoever decided this, at least please change this crazy ability as only to resistance allies fall below %60, not the whole lightside ally.
    Are you gone mad lol

Thanks.
  • Tooltje
    188 posts Member
    TuncBlack wrote: »

FINAL TEXT: (ZETA) Deal 3x massive damage to target enemy. Then, deal Physical damage to all enemies. Enemies defeated by this ability can't be revived. This attack can't be countered or evaded.

This ability can't be used unless a Light Side ally dropped below 60% Health since its last use

NOTE: A Light Side ally needs to dropped below 60% Health in order to use this ability for the first time
    @CG_SBCrumb
    Whoever decided this, at least please change this crazy ability as only to resistance allies fall below %60, not the whole lightside ally.
    Are you gone mad lol

Thanks.

I don't see that limitation in her kit in the game at all. Did they just forget to include that?
  • Tooltje wrote: »
    TuncBlack wrote: »

@CG_SBCrumb
    Are you gone mad lol

Thanks.

I don't see that limitation in her kit in the game at all. Did they just forget to include that?

Strange, probably they forget it.
  • no yellow saber, no care
  • MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member
    What arena team compos do we have so far that looks promising? I'm thinking of Rey,gk,malak,nest, wat. Any opinions?
  • TVF
    36489 posts Member
    I don't see what Nest brings to the team.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    I don't see what Nest brings to the team.

It's a deterrent timeout team. Variation of the team displayed here. I want to swap Wat in, but will sometime before I get there.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rh65RVkVdLE
  • TVF
    36489 posts Member
    Without watching, still unsure how Nest helps with a timeout given she's easily handled anymore.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    Without watching, still unsure how Nest helps with a timeout given she's easily handled anymore.

How's a r7 nest handled easily? She makes it hard to use aoe unless you wanna end up with an unkillable one.
  • Benhur
    16 posts Member
    edited April 2020
    So Rey has 0% health steal, which makes her basic attack useless. 50/100% of 0 is 0 (and I checked in game, she is not healing. Am i missing something? I guess this is a plain +50% , not a 50% more, but it may be bugged as I cant make her heal
  • vincentlondon
    4527 posts Member
    edited April 2020
    Rey useless ? Give me your rey then :D
    I will trade with my mob enforcer
  • Benhur wrote: »
    So Rey has 0% health steal, which makes her basic attack useless. 50/100% of 0 is 0 (and I checked in game, she is not healing. Am i missing something? I guess this is a plain +50% , not a 50% more, but it may be bugged as I cant make her heal

It’s working at least some of the time. Keep in mind health steal is only during her turn

63vp2holb8gy.jpeg
  • UdalCuain
    4991 posts Member
    Benhur wrote: »

It's additive, not multiplicative.
  • Ultra
    11423 posts Moderator
    edited August 2020
    I think Rey's stacking mastery should be part of the unique rather than her lead

With SLKR, you can run him outside of his lead (when the meta shifts or new toons arrive) and still increase his mastery and siphon mastery for targets but Rey doesn't increase or decrease mastery outside her lead

EDIT: Was trying her out in different leads and it felt like a disparity between her and SLKR
  • Ultra wrote: »
    I think Rey's stacking mastery should be part of the unique rather than her lead

With SLKR, you can run him outside of his lead (when the meta shifts or new toons arrive) and still increase his mastery and siphon mastery for targets but Rey doesn't increase or decrease mastery outside her lead

EDIT: Was trying her out in different leads and it felt like a disparity between her and SLKR

I run her all the time under Padme lead to beat any Slkr team
  • Ultra
    11423 posts Moderator
    thedrjojo wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »

I run her all the time under Padme lead to beat any Slkr team
    okay...?

Doesn’t change the fact one GL can reduce your mastery and increase his own without being a leader but the other GL cannot increase mastery unless she’s leading