Kit Reveal: Supreme Leader Kylo Ren

Replies

  • Akenno
    526 posts Member
    So when does those GL get released? It s already march 20th. Almost end of the month

    I think that we'll get them this week or next week. But playable? I don't expect them within the next months.
  • TVF
    25898 posts Member
    Akenno wrote: »
    So when does those GL get released? It s already march 20th. Almost end of the month

    I think that we'll get them this week or next week. But playable? I don't expect them within the next months.

    I do.
    The CGDF is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Akenno
    526 posts Member
    edited March 20
    TVF wrote: »
    Akenno wrote: »
    So when does those GL get released? It s already march 20th. Almost end of the month

    I think that we'll get them this week or next week. But playable? I don't expect them within the next months.

    I do.

    So you think that the GL tickets will be earnable that fast? I hope so!
  • Foxer
    461 posts Member
    If the tickets take forever to farm then no panic farm, I can’t see it happening.
  • Foxer wrote: »
    MemeMaster wrote: »
    Monel wrote: »
    LordDirt wrote: »
    Sad they have such a bias towards Rey. Kylo Ren in Episode 9 was better than Rey and we get this? 🤦🏼
    LordDirt wrote: »
    Sad they have such a bias towards Rey. Kylo Ren in Episode 9 was better than Rey and we get this? 🤦🏼

    So did you skip the part of the movie where she beat him down, stabbed him and then saved his life by healing him?

    Yes his character had more depth and Adam Driver is a much better actor which creates a better connection. But the story was always written as Rey being more powerful than Kylo. Palpatine>Skywalker.

    Watch the movie again. She never beats him down.

    Actually she does. Their fight on the death star wreck ends with Rey's complete victory.

    Maybe he pulled a Ben Kenobi, without disclosure... “strike me down and I’ll become more powerful then you can imagine”

    However thinking about that now, other than mentioning to Luke to “let go” he really did nothing of significance.... maybe just a Jedi kind trick hoping vader would listen???

    uhm...no. She won, flat out won. There wasn't a trick, Kylo didn't intentionally lose or anything. They fought, she won.
  • LordDirt
    1721 posts Member
    edited March 21
    You guys need to watch the movie again. Kylo was about to strike Rey down and Leia sacrificed herself to stop him. Leia calls out to him, he drops his lightsaber and Rey stabs a distracted and defenseless Kylo. Even the Emperor mentions it.
  • CosmicJ
    344 posts Member
    On paper rey's kit does look better... however it's really hard to say for sure without getting in there and using them. CG are right in saying these characters have a lot of theory crafting potential, there could be a super strong kylo team out there.

    I'm guessing the neg health/prot on tm gain thing was because they found a plug and play team that was a little too op.

    I do think this Kylo will be a freakin monster once he's jacked up on syphoning mastery stats though.
  • Ultra
    6787 posts Member
    LordDirt wrote: »
    You guys need to watch the movie again. Kylo was about to strike Rey down and Leia sacrificed herself to stop him. Leia calls out to him, he drops his lightsaber and Rey stabs a distracted and defenseless Kylo. Even the Emperor mentions it.
    Thanks for telling us how Rey won
  • Akenno
    526 posts Member
    CosmicJ wrote: »
    On paper rey's kit does look better... however it's really hard to say for sure without getting in there and using them. CG are right in saying these characters have a lot of theory crafting potential, there could be a super strong kylo team out there.

    I'm guessing the neg health/prot on tm gain thing was because they found a plug and play team that was a little too op.

    I do think this Kylo will be a freakin monster once he's jacked up on syphoning mastery stats though.

    I think the same!
    On paper Rey seems better but only because she gives the whole team more survivability and Kylo is boosting himself.
    Reminds me of JKR and DR.
  • LordDirt wrote: »
    You guys need to watch the movie again. Kylo was about to strike Rey down and Leia sacrificed herself to stop him. Leia calls out to him, he drops his lightsaber and Rey stabs a distracted and defenseless Kylo. Even the Emperor mentions it.

    General Leia Organa's ability (cooldown : 0) :
    "If GL Rey is an ally, the opponent's GL Kylo drops his lightsaber, get stabbed by Rey and dies (cannot be revived)."
  • ddlooping2 wrote: »
    LordDirt wrote: »
    You guys need to watch the movie again. Kylo was about to strike Rey down and Leia sacrificed herself to stop him. Leia calls out to him, he drops his lightsaber and Rey stabs a distracted and defenseless Kylo. Even the Emperor mentions it.

    General Leia Organa's ability (cooldown : 0) :
    "If GL Rey is an ally, the opponent's GL Kylo drops his lightsaber, get stabbed by Rey and dies (cannot be revived)."

    And will be platooned
    HUTT TANK: YOU HAVE TO BRIBE WITH CRYSTALS TO PASS MY TAUNT!!!
  • LordDirt
    1721 posts Member
    ddlooping2 wrote: »
    LordDirt wrote: »
    You guys need to watch the movie again. Kylo was about to strike Rey down and Leia sacrificed herself to stop him. Leia calls out to him, he drops his lightsaber and Rey stabs a distracted and defenseless Kylo. Even the Emperor mentions it.

    General Leia Organa's ability (cooldown : 0) :
    "If GL Rey is an ally, the opponent's GL Kylo drops his lightsaber, get stabbed by Rey and dies (cannot be revived)."

    Shouldn’t he be revived immediately by Rey?
  • LordDirt
    1721 posts Member
    Ultra wrote: »
    LordDirt wrote: »
    You guys need to watch the movie again. Kylo was about to strike Rey down and Leia sacrificed herself to stop him. Leia calls out to him, he drops his lightsaber and Rey stabs a distracted and defenseless Kylo. Even the Emperor mentions it.
    Thanks for telling us how Rey won

    Kylo won, Rey had to take a cheap shot while his mom distracted him. You must be a Patriots fan.

  • LordDirt wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »
    LordDirt wrote: »
    You guys need to watch the movie again. Kylo was about to strike Rey down and Leia sacrificed herself to stop him. Leia calls out to him, he drops his lightsaber and Rey stabs a distracted and defenseless Kylo. Even the Emperor mentions it.
    Thanks for telling us how Rey won

    Kylo won, Rey had to take a cheap shot while his mom distracted him. You must be a Patriots fan.

    Rey won the fight. Kylo was the better fighter though.
  • They should redo the end of the movie. When Palpatine asks Rey to join him she just says yes
  • PukeCrywalker
    76 posts Member
    edited March 23
    LordDirt wrote: »
    You guys need to watch the movie again. Kylo was about to strike Rey down and Leia sacrificed herself to stop him. Leia calls out to him, he drops his lightsaber and Rey stabs a distracted and defenseless Kylo. Even the Emperor mentions it.

    Homeboy watches movies close like me!! Spot on.
  • khelzac wrote: »
    LordDirt wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »
    LordDirt wrote: »
    You guys need to watch the movie again. Kylo was about to strike Rey down and Leia sacrificed herself to stop him. Leia calls out to him, he drops his lightsaber and Rey stabs a distracted and defenseless Kylo. Even the Emperor mentions it.
    Thanks for telling us how Rey won

    Kylo won, Rey had to take a cheap shot while his mom distracted him. You must be a Patriots fan.

    Rey won the fight. Kylo was the better fighter though.

    Rey had help cheating Kylo didn't. Mary Sue is a cheater....
  • khdelboy wrote: »
    I'm wondering why they make it clear that this KR is immune to stagger.

    I don't think anyone can get staggered in any game modes, apart from the bosses in the raids? Or am I missing something?

    @khdelboy
    Stagger and toppled are different debuffs - topple is for raid bosses, but stagger makes a character lose all TM if damaged. Stagger is inflicted by characters like Sabine, Zeb, and Talia. So you were missing something, but now you know!
  • The stats are impressive 😳😳
    bbmk2os2wkr4.jpg
  • Legend91
    1486 posts Member
    TuncBlack wrote: »

    What are these mods lol
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Really disappointed in this event CG.
  • TuncBlack wrote: »

    Went to look at the lone G11 - of course it was KAM. Target GL audience - at least five figures into this game.
  • Why is Rey so much more powerful than Kylo? I get her requirements weren't quite as useful as kylo's but jesus CG....She just full auto'd GAS with a team of jawa's. A team of jawa's. While kylo can't even beat GAS with a full synergy first order team. Kinda seems like a slap in the face to everyone that went for kylo....
  • Ultra
    6787 posts Member
    zlbtklahn936.png

    There was one battle where SLKR was unmasked for the entire battle and it looked amazing. Is this WAI and suppose to trigger at rare occurrences (1/10 times for example)?

    I wish we had a cosmetic toggle where you can choose to have helmets on or off
  • obikenobi1 wrote: »
    I've been theory crafting with his kit and I think I know a way to get SL Kylo 100% charge for his ultimate the quickest. Put him in a Geonosian Brood Alpha team. Each time the Geo's take a turn, they all assist, and that is 5 attacks each giving Kylo 2% at the very least or 5% if they crit. If all 5 geo's crit, that is 25% charge right there. All the GBA has an aoe where he also removes TM AND calls all allies to assist because of Hive Mind, so that would do at the least 18% charge or at most 45% charge. You could do Kylo Lead with all the Geo's as backup and the Geo's would gain more stats based on Mastery making them potentially tankier than they'd be under GBA lead which gives them +15k HP and protection. Just theory crafting here, but this seems to me to be the quickest way to get Kylo to 100% charge so he can go super saiyan and demolish stuff with his aggressive stance

    Certainly an interesting idea, but keep in mind geos have a lot of TM gain effects. Worth trying though, to see.
  • Cool
Sign In or Register to comment.