Complain, Gloat, Speculate!

Hi everyone,

CG jut released a kind of pre-emptive FAQ for the GL kits, along with a fair bit if information about their abilities. For the next few hours or days, here's your place to speculate based on income information - a favorite activity around here!😉

Here's my opening question: Do people have toons with over 299,997 health? 'Cos if not, Rey's gonna 1HKO them.

Also for Kylo: how worried are people about him making your mastery plummet?

Also remember, we haven't seen full hours yet, and it seems that there's probably an ability for each of them that's been only tangentially mentioned...

Replies

• SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    Probably for KRU & Malak.

Because you know, they take reduce health % dmg.

Also maybe GG with his even increasing health pool but that may be a streeeetch
  • She's gonna be fighting characters that are R7. My CLS is 110k total health and protection, with 58% reduction due to armor, 43% resistance. I imagine he would not be leading if used against her but would be support.
  • My Daka has 110k health. If she leads the team, she ups to 165k. It doesn't take long for enough NS to die before she gets 300k.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • Bora
    440 posts Member
    SemiGod wrote: »
    Probably for KRU & Malak.

Because you know, they take reduce health % dmg.

Also maybe GG with his even increasing health pool but that may be a streeeetch

If I remember correctly "massive damage" a la savage oppress/imperial probe are not health based.

I'm kinda sure that at times I used the probe to kill malaks back in the day.
    Res non verba
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    The triple massive damage is probably future-proofing. There may not be many characters now that could even theoretically handle that, but there will be more progression and higher stats eventually and the GLs are meant to last.