LS Geo Combat Missions Appear To Be Bugged!!!

I just completed my battles in LS geo. The B1's and B2s are occasionally not losing stacks when being hit. Mass assists sometimes do nothing except take the first lot of stacks off. The remaining hits the B1 and B2 seem to be immune to them.

People may want to avoid doing battles until CG responds to this issue. I will be posting it to their support now also.

Replies

• Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    Shadowz wrote: »
    I just completed my battles in LS geo. The B1's and B2s are occasionally not losing stacks when being hit. Mass assists sometimes do nothing except take the first lot of stacks off. The remaining hits the B1 and B2 seem to be immune to them.

People may want to avoid doing battles until CG responds to this issue. I will be posting it to their support now also.
    Check on General Kalani's abilities. B1 and B2 can only lose one stack while he is active from multiple attacks. There is a lot more detail in his abilities and its a bunch of paragraphs, so I recommend you read up on it

I don't think what you are describing is a bug
  • Shadowz
    167 posts Member
    edited March 2020
    So what about the fact that in one circumstance. B1 did not lose any stacks after being hit.
  • Shadowz
    167 posts Member
    edited March 2020
    ydwzxv6dhvpl.png

I had just used Jedi Revans AOE to pass turn meter to yoda, and then used Yoda's AOE.
    0 stacks were removed from a total of 2 attacks. Can this behavior be explained?

This happened in more than just that battle. When i was using padme. B2 would not lose any stacks also after being hit a few times. And then started to take damage normally.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Please report all bugs and issues to Answers HQ.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>