Where is the “NEW” content?

Replies

  • Monel
    1919 posts Member
    ZAP wrote: »
    Monel wrote: »
    ZAP wrote: »
    Monel wrote: »
    marxuke wrote: »
    Monel wrote: »
    marxuke123 wrote: »
    Gifafi wrote: »
    Looooki wrote: »
    U need to define playable content... Nothing is playable unless u spent

    um, game is free fyi. all of it

    The packs and bundles are not free :smiley:
    Time spent in this game is not free :smiley: Fun is also often not free.

    Ugh, weak argument.

    You dont need a strong argument against a weak statement :)

    Ok, since you insist.

    The game is free, per the statement made. That is not arguable.

    Yes, packs within the game cost money, but the game itself is still free.

    On the argument of time, contrary to popular belief time does not equal money. The only instances where it does is when there is an agreed upon amount that someone is giving you for some reason. There is no such agreement here, therefore you are choosing to donate time to this game.

    What else would you like to be wrong about today?

    So, was that last sentence necessary?

    It’s not enough for you to have a valid rebuttal, you just have to get that last dig in to make yourself feel superior.

    Truth be told the last dig did not make me feel superior. I already feel that way. 🤣

    From what I’ve read, you’re definitely superior on these forums and probably in game too.

    Come to my world and you’d definitely be inferior and here’s the difference, my friends and I wouldn’t treat you like that, we’d help you.

    You'd help me by telling me I'm inferior in your world? Hmm, that's perfect logic.

    And yes, you have never ever Eeevvvvveerrrr thrown a stone before.
  • Monel
    1919 posts Member
    TheRHOMBUS wrote: »
    Monel wrote: »
    ZAP wrote: »
    Monel wrote: »
    marxuke wrote: »
    Monel wrote: »
    marxuke123 wrote: »
    Gifafi wrote: »
    Looooki wrote: »
    U need to define playable content... Nothing is playable unless u spent

    um, game is free fyi. all of it

    The packs and bundles are not free :smiley:
    Time spent in this game is not free :smiley: Fun is also often not free.

    Ugh, weak argument.

    You dont need a strong argument against a weak statement :)

    Ok, since you insist.

    The game is free, per the statement made. That is not arguable.

    Yes, packs within the game cost money, but the game itself is still free.

    On the argument of time, contrary to popular belief time does not equal money. The only instances where it does is when there is an agreed upon amount that someone is giving you for some reason. There is no such agreement here, therefore you are choosing to donate time to this game.

    What else would you like to be wrong about today?

    So, was that last sentence necessary?

    It’s not enough for you to have a valid rebuttal, you just have to get that last dig in to make yourself feel superior.

    Truth be told the last dig did not make me feel superior. I already feel that way. 🤣

    Can it Nerd.

    Also, nerds come in boxes.
  • ZAP
    1668 posts Member
    edited March 21
    Monel wrote: »
    ZAP wrote: »
    Monel wrote: »
    ZAP wrote: »
    Monel wrote: »
    marxuke wrote: »
    Monel wrote: »
    marxuke123 wrote: »
    Gifafi wrote: »
    Looooki wrote: »
    U need to define playable content... Nothing is playable unless u spent

    um, game is free fyi. all of it

    The packs and bundles are not free :smiley:
    Time spent in this game is not free :smiley: Fun is also often not free.

    Ugh, weak argument.

    You dont need a strong argument against a weak statement :)

    Ok, since you insist.

    The game is free, per the statement made. That is not arguable.

    Yes, packs within the game cost money, but the game itself is still free.

    On the argument of time, contrary to popular belief time does not equal money. The only instances where it does is when there is an agreed upon amount that someone is giving you for some reason. There is no such agreement here, therefore you are choosing to donate time to this game.

    What else would you like to be wrong about today?

    So, was that last sentence necessary?

    It’s not enough for you to have a valid rebuttal, you just have to get that last dig in to make yourself feel superior.

    Truth be told the last dig did not make me feel superior. I already feel that way. 🤣

    From what I’ve read, you’re definitely superior on these forums and probably in game too.

    Come to my world and you’d definitely be inferior and here’s the difference, my friends and I wouldn’t treat you like that, we’d help you.

    You'd help me by telling me I'm inferior in your world? Hmm, that's perfect logic.

    And yes, you have never ever Eeevvvvveerrrr thrown a stone before.

    I was being serious, most of us would be inferior if we went into others worlds. Just doesn’t seem to ever stop here, the constant degrading of players/posters.

    Yep, apologized for a couple of those stones, def felt bad. And the stones I threw were just me being dumb, not feeling superior 😉

  • Monel wrote: »
    TheRHOMBUS wrote: »
    Monel wrote: »
    ZAP wrote: »
    Monel wrote: »
    marxuke wrote: »
    Monel wrote: »
    marxuke123 wrote: »
    Gifafi wrote: »
    Looooki wrote: »
    U need to define playable content... Nothing is playable unless u spent

    um, game is free fyi. all of it

    The packs and bundles are not free :smiley:
    Time spent in this game is not free :smiley: Fun is also often not free.

    Ugh, weak argument.

    You dont need a strong argument against a weak statement :)

    Ok, since you insist.

    The game is free, per the statement made. That is not arguable.

    Yes, packs within the game cost money, but the game itself is still free.

    On the argument of time, contrary to popular belief time does not equal money. The only instances where it does is when there is an agreed upon amount that someone is giving you for some reason. There is no such agreement here, therefore you are choosing to donate time to this game.

    What else would you like to be wrong about today?

    So, was that last sentence necessary?

    It’s not enough for you to have a valid rebuttal, you just have to get that last dig in to make yourself feel superior.

    Truth be told the last dig did not make me feel superior. I already feel that way. 🤣

    Can it Nerd.

    Also, nerds come in boxes.

    Actually they’re called Cubes.
  • Monel
    1919 posts Member
    TheRHOMBUS wrote: »
    Monel wrote: »
    TheRHOMBUS wrote: »
    Monel wrote: »
    ZAP wrote: »
    Monel wrote: »
    marxuke wrote: »
    Monel wrote: »
    marxuke123 wrote: »
    Gifafi wrote: »
    Looooki wrote: »
    U need to define playable content... Nothing is playable unless u spent

    um, game is free fyi. all of it

    The packs and bundles are not free :smiley:
    Time spent in this game is not free :smiley: Fun is also often not free.

    Ugh, weak argument.

    You dont need a strong argument against a weak statement :)

    Ok, since you insist.

    The game is free, per the statement made. That is not arguable.

    Yes, packs within the game cost money, but the game itself is still free.

    On the argument of time, contrary to popular belief time does not equal money. The only instances where it does is when there is an agreed upon amount that someone is giving you for some reason. There is no such agreement here, therefore you are choosing to donate time to this game.

    What else would you like to be wrong about today?

    So, was that last sentence necessary?

    It’s not enough for you to have a valid rebuttal, you just have to get that last dig in to make yourself feel superior.

    Truth be told the last dig did not make me feel superior. I already feel that way. 🤣

    Can it Nerd.

    Also, nerds come in boxes.

    Actually they’re called Cubes.

    Hmm, I have never heard that before. Thanks for providing me with some new knowledge.
  • Monel
    1919 posts Member
    ZAP wrote: »
    Monel wrote: »
    ZAP wrote: »
    Monel wrote: »
    ZAP wrote: »
    Monel wrote: »
    marxuke wrote: »
    Monel wrote: »
    marxuke123 wrote: »
    Gifafi wrote: »
    Looooki wrote: »
    U need to define playable content... Nothing is playable unless u spent

    um, game is free fyi. all of it

    The packs and bundles are not free :smiley:
    Time spent in this game is not free :smiley: Fun is also often not free.

    Ugh, weak argument.

    You dont need a strong argument against a weak statement :)

    Ok, since you insist.

    The game is free, per the statement made. That is not arguable.

    Yes, packs within the game cost money, but the game itself is still free.

    On the argument of time, contrary to popular belief time does not equal money. The only instances where it does is when there is an agreed upon amount that someone is giving you for some reason. There is no such agreement here, therefore you are choosing to donate time to this game.

    What else would you like to be wrong about today?

    So, was that last sentence necessary?

    It’s not enough for you to have a valid rebuttal, you just have to get that last dig in to make yourself feel superior.

    Truth be told the last dig did not make me feel superior. I already feel that way. 🤣

    From what I’ve read, you’re definitely superior on these forums and probably in game too.

    Come to my world and you’d definitely be inferior and here’s the difference, my friends and I wouldn’t treat you like that, we’d help you.

    You'd help me by telling me I'm inferior in your world? Hmm, that's perfect logic.

    And yes, you have never ever Eeevvvvveerrrr thrown a stone before.

    I was being serious, most of us would be inferior if we went into others worlds. Just doesn’t seem to ever stop here, the constant degrading of players/posters.

    Yep, apologized for a couple of those stones, def felt bad.

    Truth be told asking what else someone wants to be wrong about when said person was the challenger isn't really that big of a deal imo.

    Perhaps if my last sentence said something like "now you know!" you might be happier with it. Here, I'll go back and change it.
  • ZAP wrote: »
    Monel wrote: »
    marxuke wrote: »
    Monel wrote: »
    marxuke123 wrote: »
    Gifafi wrote: »
    Looooki wrote: »
    U need to define playable content... Nothing is playable unless u spent

    um, game is free fyi. all of it

    The packs and bundles are not free :smiley:
    Time spent in this game is not free :smiley: Fun is also often not free.

    Ugh, weak argument.

    You dont need a strong argument against a weak statement :)

    Ok, since you insist.

    The game is free, per the statement made. That is not arguable.

    Yes, packs within the game cost money, but the game itself is still free.

    On the argument of time, contrary to popular belief time does not equal money. The only instances where it does is when there is an agreed upon amount that someone is giving you for some reason. There is no such agreement here, therefore you are choosing to donate time to this game.

    What else would you like to be wrong about today?

    So, was that last sentence necessary?

    It’s not enough for you to have a valid rebuttal, you just have to get that last dig in to make yourself feel superior.

    I don't know about you, but I'd love to be given the choice of what I was wrong about.
  • ZAP
    1668 posts Member
    Monel wrote: »
    ZAP wrote: »
    Monel wrote: »
    ZAP wrote: »
    Monel wrote: »
    ZAP wrote: »
    Monel wrote: »
    marxuke wrote: »
    Monel wrote: »
    marxuke123 wrote: »
    Gifafi wrote: »
    Looooki wrote: »
    U need to define playable content... Nothing is playable unless u spent

    um, game is free fyi. all of it

    The packs and bundles are not free :smiley:
    Time spent in this game is not free :smiley: Fun is also often not free.

    Ugh, weak argument.

    You dont need a strong argument against a weak statement :)

    Ok, since you insist.

    The game is free, per the statement made. That is not arguable.

    Yes, packs within the game cost money, but the game itself is still free.

    On the argument of time, contrary to popular belief time does not equal money. The only instances where it does is when there is an agreed upon amount that someone is giving you for some reason. There is no such agreement here, therefore you are choosing to donate time to this game.

    What else would you like to be wrong about today?

    So, was that last sentence necessary?

    It’s not enough for you to have a valid rebuttal, you just have to get that last dig in to make yourself feel superior.

    Truth be told the last dig did not make me feel superior. I already feel that way. 🤣

    From what I’ve read, you’re definitely superior on these forums and probably in game too.

    Come to my world and you’d definitely be inferior and here’s the difference, my friends and I wouldn’t treat you like that, we’d help you.

    You'd help me by telling me I'm inferior in your world? Hmm, that's perfect logic.

    And yes, you have never ever Eeevvvvveerrrr thrown a stone before.

    I was being serious, most of us would be inferior if we went into others worlds. Just doesn’t seem to ever stop here, the constant degrading of players/posters.

    Yep, apologized for a couple of those stones, def felt bad.

    Truth be told asking what else someone wants to be wrong about when said person was the challenger isn't really that big of a deal imo.

    Perhaps if my last sentence said something like "now you know!" you might be happier with it. Here, I'll go back and change it.

    Much nicer!

    He put a smiley face at the end of his comment man!

    Just think we could be nicer to each other, at least I’m trying to be here and trust me with some of the comments it’s not easy hahahaha

  • Nerds don’t care about “nice”. They want to be right and show how smart they are.
  • TheRHOMBUS wrote: »
    Nerds don’t care about “nice”. They want to be right and show how smart they are.

    You're right, smart deduction.
  • ZAP
    1668 posts Member
    TheRHOMBUS wrote: »
    Nerds don’t care about “nice”. They want to be right and show how smart they are.

    Maybe true and I have no idea who’s or nerd or not, but Monel seems to be pretty cool right now

  • ZAP wrote: »
    TheRHOMBUS wrote: »
    Nerds don’t care about “nice”. They want to be right and show how smart they are.

    Maybe true and I have no idea who’s or nerd or not, but Monel seems to be pretty cool right now

    Pssst.... we’re all nerds.
  • Monel
    1919 posts Member
    TheRHOMBUS wrote: »
    ZAP wrote: »
    TheRHOMBUS wrote: »
    Nerds don’t care about “nice”. They want to be right and show how smart they are.

    Maybe true and I have no idea who’s or nerd or not, but Monel seems to be pretty cool right now

    Pssst.... we’re all nerds.

    Hahaha, ain't that the truth.
  • ZAP
    1668 posts Member
    Monel wrote: »
    TheRHOMBUS wrote: »
    ZAP wrote: »
    TheRHOMBUS wrote: »
    Nerds don’t care about “nice”. They want to be right and show how smart they are.

    Maybe true and I have no idea who’s or nerd or not, but Monel seems to be pretty cool right now

    Pssst.... we’re all nerds.

    Hahaha, ain't that the truth.

    Prob truest thing posted here today 😐

  • Rich uncle $$CG$$ also said they are reworking the Vet’s. That was like a month ago wasn’t it? They wouldn’t release the GL event if these toons didn’t have the resistance synergy would they? Oh yeah they did that with Asajj having no separatist tag for padme event. It’s really cool that her leadership doesn’t include separatist’s at all.
  • Level 90 to make this LS Geo bearable
  • ShaggyB
    1032 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    SWGOH is just Pong, but more hard.
    The difference is, you don't need a brain to play pong

    I garuntee that without a brain, a human cannot play pong.

    That said, you dont need a lot of brain power devoted to the act of playing.

    But if you are indeed brain dead.... you wont be playing pong

    Just saying
  • I heard they’re raising the max level to 90 and it only costs 5,000 GET2 to unlock each level. That’s new content. Oh and they’re adding a zero to all the characters’ health in every event. Content!
  • Monel wrote: »
    marxuke wrote: »
    Monel wrote: »
    marxuke123 wrote: »
    Gifafi wrote: »
    Looooki wrote: »
    U need to define playable content... Nothing is playable unless u spent

    um, game is free fyi. all of it

    The packs and bundles are not free :smiley:
    Time spent in this game is not free :smiley: Fun is also often not free.

    Ugh, weak argument.

    You dont need a strong argument against a weak statement :)

    Ok, since you insist.

    The game is free, per the statement made. That is not arguable.

    Yes, packs within the game cost money, but the game itself is still free.

    On the argument of time, contrary to popular belief time does not equal money. The only instances where it does is when there is an agreed upon amount that someone is giving you for some reason. There is no such agreement here, therefore you are choosing to donate time to this game.

    Now you know!

    Edit: I was naughty.

    Well, they say superiority complex is a cover up feelings of failure or shortcoming :D

    Btw, when you say "its free" it can mean different things, not only money. Just a hint :D
  • Fanatic
    337 posts Member
    marxuke wrote: »
    Btw, when you say "its free" it can mean different things, not only money. Just a hint :D

    By that reasoning, nothing is ever free, since everything takes at least some time. There is indeed no such thing as a free lunch.
  • Monel
    1919 posts Member
    marxuke wrote: »
    Monel wrote: »
    marxuke wrote: »
    Monel wrote: »
    marxuke123 wrote: »
    Gifafi wrote: »
    Looooki wrote: »
    U need to define playable content... Nothing is playable unless u spent

    um, game is free fyi. all of it

    The packs and bundles are not free :smiley:
    Time spent in this game is not free :smiley: Fun is also often not free.

    Ugh, weak argument.

    You dont need a strong argument against a weak statement :)

    Ok, since you insist.

    The game is free, per the statement made. That is not arguable.

    Yes, packs within the game cost money, but the game itself is still free.

    On the argument of time, contrary to popular belief time does not equal money. The only instances where it does is when there is an agreed upon amount that someone is giving you for some reason. There is no such agreement here, therefore you are choosing to donate time to this game.

    Now you know!

    Edit: I was naughty.

    Well, they say superiority complex is a cover up feelings of failure or shortcoming :D

    Btw, when you say "its free" it can mean different things, not only money. Just a hint :D

    Lol, yup my superiority helps cover up other's shortcomings. Agree to agree!
  • SemiGod wrote: »
    kello_511 wrote: »
    Do we have to have this same argument every time?
    The developers told us that new content is coming early this year, then specifically mentioned that it’s not just these new assault battle tiers but something totally new to the game.

    That being the case, when someone posts “hey devs, how is that new content coming along?”, do they really need to specify that they are referring to the new-new content and not just the new assault battle tiers? It seems like a given doesn’t it?

    Well 1/4th of the year is almost up and we got nothing

    Don't worry the January State of the Galaxy said the content would be coming in the next 2 months!
    So we should have content... wait a minute!

    "Hi Holotable Heroes,
    The year is 2020 and we have another exciting year of Galaxy of Heroes planned for you! We’re back from the holidays and want to briefly discuss Galactic Legends, some additional content in the next two months, and address some persistent tech problems."
  • What has $$CG$$ done this year??? They have promised so many things but haven’t followed through on any of it. Releasing GL requirements is not new content. The vet’s still don’t have the resistance tag. There are still bugs everywhere in the game. This annoying lag problem keeps happening. Just do SOMETHING please $$CG$$!!!!!!!
  • Ultra
    5357 posts Member
    What has $$CG$$ done this year??? They have promised so many things but haven’t followed through on any of it. Releasing GL requirements is not new content. The vet’s still don’t have the resistance tag. There are still bugs everywhere in the game. This annoying lag problem keeps happening. Just do SOMETHING please $$CG$$!!!!!!!
    Hopefully the upcoming Title Update tomorrow might alleviate some of your concerns :weary::weary: Johnnyreb1977 :weary::weary:
  • What has $$CG$$ done this year??? They have promised so many things but haven’t followed through on any of it. Releasing G$$L requirements is not new content. The vet’s still don’t have the resistance tag. There are still bugs everywhere in the game. This annoying lag problem keeps happening. Just do SOMETHING$$ please $$CG$$!!!!!!!

    FTFY, consistency is key.
  • I know a lot of people have been asking but most posts devolve shortly after.

    Seriously though, where is the new content? The galactic legends “experience” even for the .01% of players who could access it day one, don’t seem to be enjoying it. Which means those that are still farming for it are doing the exact same thing we have been doing for a few months... and let’s be honest that’s not new either. The only thing GL added was an additional currency to farm that is only useful for this event.
  • Yeah I was just about to post the same thing. 4 months of build up for the event which looks ok but not ground breaking.

    The characters look OP but whats new there, but not worth 4 months of hype and no new content
Sign In or Register to comment.