Thanks for the update.

Soz58
108 posts Member
edited March 2020
I’m glad to see they did finally communicate a little bit about what’s going on in the world and how it effects them and the community, please do more of this.

Replies

• i agree,
    also it would be a good time for them to maybe dish out some extra energy and or events. Give us all more things to do in the game and keep us occupied.
  • Jarvind
    3920 posts Member
    eviloce wrote: »
    also it would be a good time for them to maybe dish out some extra energy and or events. Give us all more things to do in the game and keep us occupied.

u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Lio
    1003 posts Member
    Jarvind wrote: »
    eviloce wrote: »

AND SCENE
  • Yes, thank you for the update. Stay safe, patient, and kind, everyone.
  • Magruffin
    760 posts Member
    edited March 2020
    What update? Didn't see one in this forum?
    Edit: if anyone else was like me it's in dev news:
    General Health and Safety Update
  • I’m fiending for a content update but I guess this’ll do?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Magruffin wrote: »
    What update? Didn't see one in this forum?
    Edit: if anyone else was like me it's in dev news:
    General Health and Safety Update

Glad you found it.

For anyone else:
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/226180/general-health-and-safety-update#latest
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    I'm just glad we now know they are doing exactly what everyone else is doing. Maybe now people won't demand information on how the hand-washing is going
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • I am also glad to hear word from them :)
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    Gifafi wrote: »
    I'm just glad we now know they are doing exactly what everyone else is doing. Maybe now people won't demand information on how the hand-washing is going

Given that the post did not directly address hand-washing, maybe they should.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • So does this mean the GL title update is being delayed? Thanks for any information.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    @TC_CrunchyCookie123 we do not have a specific date for release of the GLs, and they said :
    ....Our studio has taken the precaution of moving the team to working from home but we do not expect this to significantly impact our release schedules...

So, no.
  • Kyno wrote: »
    @TC_CrunchyCookie123 we do not have a specific date for release of the GLs, and they said :
    ....Our studio has taken the precaution of moving the team to working from home but we do not expect this to significantly impact our release schedules...

So, no.

Thanks Kyno
  • Stay safe devs
  • I'm just glad they're taking precautions for the safe and health of the workers. Thats more important than anything. Stay healthy CG and my fellow players too.
  • Thank you for the update and stay safe!
  • Thanks for the update, glad to know everyone is safe. This is a crazy and unpredictable time in all of our lives. Good time to remember we are humans and this is just a game we play. But we do play this game to forget about the outside stuff. So more distractions is much appreciated!
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »

maybe in the next update. I mean, can they even communicate about hand-washing? we're in the dark here!
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member

maybe in the next update. I mean, can they even communicate about hand-washing? we're in the dark here!

Maybe they haven't unlocked the sinks yet.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member

Maybe they haven't unlocked the sinks yet.

P2W
  • Rebmes
    376 posts Member
    This virus situation... I'm on the west coast too, and it's blowing up here. Everyone needs to read up on this and make sure to keep your elders alive; they might not realize what's coming or understand how to survive it.
  • Soz58
    108 posts Member
    I’m as guilty as anyone of being overly critical and frustrated, I’m glad this post continues to be a positive one. Stay safe all :)