Unfair feat

hxiaowocrqdp.jpg
Why it ends just before the 3rd attack phase? I wanted this feat and now won't get it...

Replies

• I was off by 2 stuns
  • Its a 2 round feat, as have been many such feats in the last few GACs
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator
    edited March 2020
    I've been told you get an hour in the third attack phase to complete the feat
  • yeah, you'll have one more hour in the third phase
  • You looked at the rewards, right? It's worth didly + squat. Not worth the effort.
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    Rath_Tarr wrote: »
    You looked at the rewards, right? It's worth didly + squat. Not worth the effort.

Depends if you're fighting for a higher end-of-GAC bracket, which admittedly is not most people (just by the numbers alone).
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • to be fair we have a lot of stuns characters and some of them are quite strong. i am short in round one so i have to dig deep down in my roster and finally use my royal guard to finish the feat
    still, way better than the prepared feat
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Stachu47 wrote: »
    hxiaowocrqdp.jpg
    Why it ends just before the 3rd attack phase? I wanted this feat and now won't get it...

It’s a 2-round feat, plus one day to claim. If it were intended to last the full GAC phase it would be 7 days: 3-rounds plus one day.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • I got it, and you can bet that I did immediately change my profile to CUP!
    But...
    I came into this round eith 37 stuns, and then played poorly against an opponent with superior mods (I had eight fights against his relic FO...)

So, in short... play like a chump and lose the round, and it is easy to get the stun attempts in..
  • TheJEFFtm wrote: »
    I got it, and you can bet that I did immediately change my profile to CUP!
    But...
    I came into this round eith 37 stuns, and then played poorly against an opponent with superior mods (I had eight fights against his relic FO...)

So, in short... play like a chump and lose the round, and it is easy to get the stun attempts in..

Don’t take that advice. I got the feat and still won. Just manage the characters that can stun very carefully. Dooku for instance or R2 and royal guard
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    TheJEFFtm wrote: »
    I got it, and you can bet that I did immediately change my profile to CUP!
    But...

Don’t take that advice. I got the feat and still won. Just manage the characters that can stun very carefully. Dooku for instance or R2 and royal guard

he put in the "..." so I think it was clear he was joking. As for OP, I agree these feats shouldn't be set up like this, but it's been this way for a while so eh
    Maybe End Game isn't for you